Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the "Arc" unique base, it refers to a +2 bonus to power if the card is played via the unique ability. Reading her Unique Ability does not clarify much, other than the ability to ante decision cards. This leads me to believe that the bonus happens when a decision card is played, but I can't see why the card wouldn't ALWAYS be played with a decision card (it seems like a player would select a decision card every round...)

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Miguel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel DeMars
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agent easy wrote:
In the "Arc" unique base, it refers to a +2 bonus to power if the card is played via the unique ability. Reading her Unique Ability does not clarify much, other than the ability to ante decision cards. This leads me to believe that the bonus happens when a decision card is played, but I can't see why the card wouldn't ALWAYS be played with a decision card (it seems like a player would select a decision card every round...)

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Miguel

My understanding is that the bonus applies if the card is played from a discard, rather than as her attack pair. The wording could definitely be clearer. However, since her UA allows her to play cards from her discards, I'm pretty sure that is what was intended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it should be that only when she plays it with her "Present" or "Past" decision card, the ability triggers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.