Lobotomy» Forums » General

Subject: Can ANYONE contact the publisher? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Scott
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
Sorry -- I know this isn't the most appropriate place for this. I'm just running out of options and need help.

I've been trying to reach them for ages. Email after email to one address after another, even using different sending addresses. The ONLY time I got any response to them was when I donated $1 for their latest Kickstarter and complained. They asked for a bit more money for shipping, which, I sent them. Since then, of course, silence.

I funded Armymals, haven't received the game. The publisher does not answer any email addresses I have for them. I'm not the only one, but I think everyone else just resigned to being cheated.

Anyone have a good contact method that works?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I met them in Essen this year. Lobotomy should be available next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was one of the issues that was brought up during the Lobotomy kickstarter, and they assured everyone that it was just unhappy circumstance that the armymal backers were having issues (at that time) getting in contact with them.

I'm guessing this is just how they roll. shake

I wouldn't think that you'll be scammed out of your money but.. it might take a while before you hear anything from them. Keep trying imo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
A year or two ago I placed a very large retail order with them, about $400 worth of resin minis. It took a couple months to arrive, during which time I was entirely unable to reach anyone to find out what was going on (I didnt even know they had shipped my order).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's pretty disquieting to see the amount of people in the KS comments that haven't been able to get into the Pledge Manager and who are not getting any kind of response whatsoever.

These people really need to step up their communication before they start getting hit with a bunch of charge backs from credit card companies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oof. I was wavering on this one, then decided to pull back at the last moment. Starting to feel better about that decision.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
Oof. I was wavering on this one, then decided to pull back at the last moment. Starting to feel better about that decision.

Wish I could say the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abba Elfman

California
msg tools
I'm having the same problems with one of their Kickstarters. (Terra-X) They sent my order to wrong adress twice!!! How do you do that?

I'm sure they don't want to send a third order out but it's their fault. I still haven't gotten my stuff and others got theirs in July.

No response from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.