Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Chiriboga
United States
Oviedo
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Which captains are your favorite to play with? (Post their stats and ability, because most people probably don't have them memorized by name.

I really like Christian Marquis. Ignore the effect of the storms. 4/2/1/2

I just feel like he gives you a safety net.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Marcussen
Denmark
Odense C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Snowless11 wrote:
Which captains are your favorite to play with? (Post their stats and ability, because most people probably don't have them memorized by name.

I really like Christian Marquis. Ignore the effect of the storms. 4/2/1/2

I just feel like he gives you a safety net.

My favorite too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By far the Dutch Captain with 3/3/3/1. So much easy to play as a Pirate with him. His special ability (don't recall it) helps a lot, as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Chiriboga
United States
Oviedo
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Picon wrote:
By far the Dutch Captain with 3/3/3/1. So much easy to play as a Pirate with him. His special ability (don't recall it) helps a lot, as well.

I checked and that's Machiel van Riebeeck. His ability is "May negate a hit from pirate cannon-fire once per battle (before hit-locations)."

And as I was looking for him, I found another captain I remember really liking.

Nicolas Jaures. Draw 1 extra Cargo Card in French ports. +1 Gold per "Sugar" card sold. 3/2/2/3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Lavin
United States
Cambridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite is Cinco. His ability to stash at several ports makes it easy to accumulate those five glory points for stash. I usually don't even need to upgrade ships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.