Subject: Uuzh: a Pocket Dungeon variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caleb Natt
United Kingdom
Londinium
flag msg tools
Hi guys, this is my variant of PD!
I'm pretty excited about this because is an adaptation of an RPG setting that I've created years ago with my friend but then we abandoned it.
This is the first time that somebody can read about Uuzh so I'm really happy to share this old bizarre project with you under PocketDungeon!
I've developed new rules mixing old features that I wrote for Uuzh with the PD game mechanics.
I've tested this variant again and again and I've enjoyed it but I don't know if you'll like it because it's a little bit more complex than the original PD and no more stealth.
I've written also a section to play with other friends but I've never tried it yet.
Okay, that's it!
Here are the files, rules and sheets in one zip:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/124251/pocketdungeon-uuzh

Let me know!
p.s. uuzhSummary is in development...

Additional notes:
-Interaction can't go below 44.
-NF means Neuronal Fluctuation, not neural fluctuation. Sorry for the mistake cry...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Natt
United Kingdom
Londinium
flag msg tools
Guys, any feedback?
Help me to improve this variant please!
I'm working to a lite version, with squares in the grid instead of triangles, less stuff and less rules. What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Natt
United Kingdom
Londinium
flag msg tools
Hello,
I don't know if there was someone interested but after two years I've made a light version of this variant.
Printing was a terrible waste of ink and papers, so I've made a browser version with all the descriptions of Uuzh included.
Here: uuzh.dx.am

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.