BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: The Cabin in the Woods 3 Game Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cabin in the Woods, Part 3

A group of friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods.

Here and here are the previous iterations of the game that ran!
Here is the signup thread and D0!

Note: Balance is not guaranteed. In fact, the game is slightly skewed towards evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Team Evil

There are two evil teams in this game: the unknown horror that was unleashed during D0 and The Facility.

The Facility

There will be two members of The Facility, Sitterson and Hadley. They will receive their roles at the beginning of the game and are one of the Evil Teams. They share a chat throughout the entire game.

Unlike traditional Evil Teams, they do not get a night kill. Instead, they will be given opportunities along the way to influence the game, just like the employees of the facility did in real life. They will also be able to view for members of the Horror Trope Team each night.

Their win condition is for all members of the Horror Trope Team to be killed, but it isn't a solo victory. If they are successful, their victory will immediately be announced, their identities will be revealed, and they will be removed from the game.

Team Good:

Team consists of an unknown number of Cabin Guests* (villagers) and the Horror Trope Team. They win by eliminating all members of the unknown evil team.

The Horror Trope Team

The Virgin- Is unable to die before the other members of The Horror Trope Team. If targeted for death while other members are still alive, The Virgin will survive. Views for other members of the HTT each night. If found, they will be told who she is.

The Fool- Immune to all influence by The Facility. Registers as a negative on their night views for members of the Horror Trope Team. Views for members of The Facility each night.

The Whore- Shares a chat with The Jock.

The Jock- Shares a chat with The Whore. Brutal on death.

The Scholar- Views for team (Unknown Evil, HTT, and Cabin Guests). N0 view is a Cabin Guest. The Facility show up as Cabin Guests to The Scholar.

Unknown Evil Team:

Bets have been made, and evil has been unleashed. Something is coming after the group in the Cabin. Or maybe it's already inside.

This post will be updated with Evil roles as they are revealed during the game.

Roles:
????

*There is a chance that there may be a cabin guest or two with special abilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do Not Post at all. This thread will open once D0 has finished.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are looking for a player to replace ortho_. Please go to http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1464... to replace the player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cassandra Project wrote:
We are looking for a player to replace ortho_. Please go to http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1464... to replace the player.

ortho_ has been replaced by SarahBoBara

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List
Player List According to bobtally:
AnneAa
bkarrigan
Borgoto
Chronomodra
ErintheRed
gelrod
JaredW25
kuchick
Machiavellian
PaperF
Redward
RoyalApe
SarahBoBara
silverbonds
Syntax3rror
Taquelli
TFang

17 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game:

Post [signup] to join the game.
Post [dropout] to leave the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[signup AnneAa]
[signup bkarrigan]
[signup Borgoto]
[signup Chronomodra]
[signup ErintheRed]
[signup gelrod]
[signup JaredW25]
[signup kuchick]
[signup Machiavellian]
[signup SarahBoBara]
[signup PaperF]
[signup Redward]
[signup RoyalApe]
[signup silverbonds]
[signup Syntax3rror]
[signup Taquelli]
[signup TFang]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings. It seems that all is quiet in the cabin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no posting. Dawn has not happened yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You wake up to a scream. You run outside to see a giant pool of blood on the porch, a rusty dagger next to it. Where had it come from? Was everyone ok? You'd find out eventually, maybe, hopefully?

[dawn]

You may post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm scared... What's this dagger?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G C

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, how late were you guys up last night? I heard something about exploring a basement, but I was too wiped after the drive here so I guess I missed it. Though I heard something about Jared in a tutu so maybe I'm not sorry.

Whoa, hold on, why is there a bloodstained dagger in the front porch? I ain't into that 'cutting' crap.

Is this some sort of supernatural serial killer BS? Because who invited ErinTheRed? That's, like, the most blatant serial killer name ever since Bloody Mary.

[vote ErintheRed]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tally - Day 1
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player - # - Voted by

ErintheRed - 1 - Chronomodra(1)

Not Voting: AnneAa, bkarrigan, Borgoto, ErintheRed, gelrod, JaredW25, kuchick, Machiavellian, PaperF, Redward, RoyalApe, SarahBoBara, silverbonds, Syntax3rror, Taquelli, TFang

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Chronomodra - 1 - ErintheRed(1)

Not Voting: AnneAa, bkarrigan, Borgoto, ErintheRed, gelrod, JaredW25, kuchick, Machiavellian, PaperF, Redward, RoyalApe, SarahBoBara, silverbonds, Syntax3rror, Taquelli, TFang

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Gelrod

He was playing with the dagger last night and trying to invoke some sort of blood pact. It's a good place to start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
Vote Gelrod

He was playing with the dagger last night and trying to invoke some sort of blood pact. It's a good place to start.

[Vote Gelrod]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Chaotic Neutral
badge
10524 days since the last Incident
mbmbmbmbmb

sorry about the scream guys I was just having a nightmare

about trains

*shudder*

[vote Jared] for eating candy out of the trash that's just gross
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tally - Day 1
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player - # - Voted by

gelrod - 1 - Machiavellian(2)
JaredW25 - 1 - silverbonds(3)

Not Voting: AnneAa, bkarrigan, Borgoto, ErintheRed, gelrod, JaredW25, kuchick, PaperF, Redward, RoyalApe, SarahBoBara, Syntax3rror, Taquelli, TFang

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Machiavellian - 1 - gelrod(2)
silverbonds - 1 - JaredW25(3)

Not Voting: AnneAa, bkarrigan, Borgoto, ErintheRed, gelrod, JaredW25, kuchick, PaperF, Redward, RoyalApe, SarahBoBara, Syntax3rror, Taquelli, TFang

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
You wake up to a scream. You run outside to see a giant pool of blood on the porch, a rusty dagger next to it. Where had it come from? Was everyone ok? You'd find out eventually, maybe, hopefully?

[dawn]

You may post.

Gel, I think stabbing me must have been a bad idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote kuchick] - high five, we're World Champions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tally - Day 1
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player - # - Voted by

kuchick - 1 - RoyalApe(4)

Not Voting: AnneAa, bkarrigan, Borgoto, ErintheRed, gelrod, JaredW25, kuchick, PaperF, Redward, SarahBoBara, Syntax3rror, Taquelli, TFang

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

RoyalApe - 1 - kuchick(4)

Not Voting: AnneAa, bkarrigan, Borgoto, ErintheRed, gelrod, JaredW25, kuchick, PaperF, Redward, SarahBoBara, Syntax3rror, Taquelli, TFang

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guybrush Threepwood
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Mighty Pirate
mbmbmbmbmb
[Vote Ape]

I think he slipped something in my drink because I slept through everyone exploring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tally - Day 1
VOTE TALLY DAY 1

Player - # - Voted by

kuchick - 1 - RoyalApe(4)
SarahBoBara - 1 - gelrod(5)

Not Voting: AnneAa, bkarrigan, Borgoto, ErintheRed, JaredW25, kuchick, PaperF, Redward, SarahBoBara, Syntax3rror, Taquelli, TFang

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

gelrod - 1 - SarahBoBara(5)
RoyalApe - 1 - kuchick(4)

Not Voting: AnneAa, bkarrigan, Borgoto, ErintheRed, JaredW25, kuchick, PaperF, Redward, SarahBoBara, Syntax3rror, Taquelli, TFang

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gelrod wrote:
Does the evil team correlate to who activated the "item"?

No. That was the case in first one, but later runs always included randomized evils.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Fabulous
United States
Hillsborough/Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
[vote kuchick] - high five, we're World Champions!

yay! Go Royals!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [77] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.