Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Ticket to Ride players,

My name is Jesse Rasmussen and I am in charge of social media for Asmodee Digital. I have been part of the BGG community for years (mainly involved with Memoir ’44 and Small World) and I’ve been playing Ticket to Ride for years.

I’m in search of passionate Ticket to Ride players who are interested in sharing their knowledge about this amazing game through short articles and passages. We have an incredible depth of knowledge within this community and thousands of hours of play between all of us. My vision is to share strategy guides, tips, tricks of the game, pitfalls, suggestions for brand new players, and explanations about why so many of us keep coming back to this game (or ideas you have that I haven’t even dreamed of).

The Asmodee Digital Facebook group has the unique opportunity to reach a whole new generation of potential Ticket to Ride players who may never have heard of this game and don’t yet know how wonderful it is. I would love your help in showing them the light and helping them see the deep strategy that this family game has to offer!

Here are the details of what I’m looking for:
~ All submissions would be focused on Ticket to Ride and its expansions
~ Submissions should be in English (though I will pass French submissions on to my Paris counterpart)
~ Your piece should have a clear focus (i.e. focused on a blocking strategy or how to teach the game to new players, or how to organize digital tournaments, or why Ticket to Ride is still growing after 10 years)
~ We are looking for high quality writing but you don’t have to be professional. However, edit your piece before submitting it!
~ If your submission is selected and used by Asmodee Digital, we will compensate you with a Ticket to Ride Steam code for the platform of your choice.

Post any questions you have and I'll answer them as quickly as I can. I hope I'll have lots of people willing to write about this game but even if I just have a few submissions they could have an exciting impact on this growing community! Thanks for reading and for considering what you might have to say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ticket to Ride is a great game, I might have to look into this one
They just did a hard copy drawing about a month ago to 5 lucky winners!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scout13 wrote:
Ticket to Ride is a great game, I might have to look into this one
They just did a hard copy drawing about a month ago to 5 lucky winners!

Yeah, and we'll have more drawings in the future. But this is a great way to win something without leaving it up to the luck of the draw!

If you're willing to share some of your thoughts on the game you might be able to get a copy of the digital game!! Thanks for considering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven F.
Sweden
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a very strange advertise. "Spend a couple of hours writing a high quality text in perfect English and give it to us for free, so that we can earn money from it. Then we will give you a gift that costs us nothing."

Nothing for me, that's for sure...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well, others may want to partake of the free game ...
and they did a physical copy of the game giveaway just over a month ago
just saying

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Figuière
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fomalhaut wrote:
This is a very strange advertise. "Spend a couple of hours writing a high quality text in perfect English and give it to us for free, so that we can earn money from it. Then we will give you a gift that costs us nothing."

Nothing for me, that's for sure...

I'm sure your landlord will accept a steam code to pay your rent. ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.