John Lee
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I've finally done it. It all began 5 minutes past midnight. Into the cart it went; page refreshed every 5 minutes with hopes of expense would rise, so that I can be free from the madness. Half an hour past, nothing has changed.

To take a breather, I've returned to the shop out of whim, and much to my surprise and devastation, more burdens I saw. I could not turn my eyes away from the slick and smooth curves; oddly for the flats and the bulk too, for reasons which I'm still pondering about. I do not know what took over me, but when I realized, they have joined with "it".

Another 20 minutes of agony past, it was 1:05 AM. As I swore in my mind of words I could not speak, I've moved on and finished the deed. 1:11 AM, I've saw a notice of the transaction; reality rushing back to me. After additional hour of mixed feeling of nervousness, excitement, and "what have I done....", I've decided to write my turmoil as a confession.

The time now is 1:26 AM. Could it be? Has the event taken place in my mind all this time? In short brief of a minute, I've realized daylight savings time has just ended...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you need to get some sleep......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Fish
United States
chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Until you take an act of furtherance and remove the shrink wrap, you are still innocent....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ephnen wrote:
I've finally done it. It all began 5 minutes past midnight. Into the cart it went; page refreshed every 5 minutes with hopes of expense would rise, so that I can be free from the madness. Half an hour past, nothing has changed.

To take a breather, I've returned to the shop out of whim, and much to my surprise and devastation, more burdens I saw. I could not turn my eyes away from the slick and smooth curves; oddly for the flats and the bulk too, for reasons which I'm still pondering about. I do not know what took over me, but when I realized, they have joined with "it".

Another 20 minutes of agony past, it was 1:05 AM. As I swore in my mind of words I could not speak, I've moved on and finished the deed. 1:11 AM, I've saw a notice of the transaction; reality rushing back to me. After additional hour of mixed feeling of nervousness, excitement, and "what have I done....", I've decided to write my turmoil as a confession.

The time now is 1:26 AM. Could it be? Has the event taken place in my mind all this time? In short brief of a minute, I've realized daylight savings time has just ended...

Life is one board game. Money is but resources to be put back in the box at the end of the game.

You win if you're happy. You'll be happy receiving and playing kdm. You won, congratz! Just don't forget to play your other games you haven't played yet. Games are sad when they're unplayed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenmazster wrote:
Ephnen wrote:

Life is one board game. Money is but resources to be put back in the box at the end of the game.

You win if you're happy. You'll be happy receiving and playing kdm. You won, congratz! Just don't forget to play your other games you haven't played yet. Games are sad when they're unplayed.

Then I have a lot of sad games at home... shake

John Lee welcome to the club! We will be the next generation of poor people. At least, we will be happy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Lee
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm just worried about these words... "Honey... we need to talk"... But until then, I'll be working on a table just for KD:M, which would also result the above. I fear the coming Christmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ぶる ぶるっ
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ephnen wrote:
Half an hour past, nothing has changed.

Wait, how long can you keep stuff sitting in your cart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Lee
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
No idea. It never disappeared from the cart until I purchased them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ぶる ぶるっ
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I guess I'll be agonising a lot longer before my next purchase then

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Whitehurst
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this moment. Then, last night, as I stared at the shrinkwrapped box, I had it again. I giddily whispered "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here," and tore into the shrinkwrap.

All is madness now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
hursty3 wrote:
I had this moment. Then, last night, as I stared at the shrinkwrapped box, I had it again. I giddily whispered "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here," and tore into the shrinkwrap.

All is madness now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan the Mysterious
msg tools
What have you done? You have joined us in madness....and it....is...GLORIOUS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.