Dungeon Saga: Dwarf King's Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Throne Room/Troll Lair extra tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leigh Shepherd
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone identified the extra tiles in their set? I've gone through the sets and put the different expansion tile sheets together, though havent broken open the core set of tiles.

I've also opened my first bag of monsters to find I have 2 dwarf revenants/ no armoured zombie, so worth a good check - easy mistake I suppose - I like the Revenants but the armoured zombie is my favourite model!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
Not to burst your bubble but when they do not tell you how many tiles they are giving you in the first place "bonus" is a meaningless thing. All of that was designed into the main game and layouts in the beginning and we just "unlocked" them to have something to talk about. The real funding level for the game they were making was 250K and is what not until then that really new stuff was being thrown in.

The throne room tile art is show here and this is a recycled tile from Dead Rising.

Other Art is here:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Shepherd
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha! That sounds about right... At least they arent missing, but yes, I didn't dig back to see how the two "bonus" tiles were originally mentioned - it does appear they are pretty much base game essential -without Grund and Hoggar it would be just a bit thinner!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
I bagged on Mantic a lot about this stuff but since they essentially made it through that first 250K in the first day or two it was really no harm or foul. It might actually make it more interesting. I really do not like the way mantic does their kickstarters but as long as they continue to generate several hundred thousand dollars of sales I do not expect them to bring them up to the next level of professionalism and communication.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.