Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
The Transporter can rotate itself once per turn, and it can move "the" connected unit. The rules say that the Transporter cannot move the SAME connected unit twice in a turn, but are not explicit about moving a different newly connected (after rotation) unit.

We are not sure if the intent is:

1. The Transporter can move the currently connected unit, then rotate itself (connecting to a second/different unit), then move that second/different unit.

or

2. The Transporter can only move a connected unit once per turn, even if it happens to be connected to 2 different units (one after the other) due to rotation.

Which is correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. A. G.
France
Itteville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say the first one is true, since the Transporter gives one instance of "Mobility" ability per units connected until the end of turn.
The second connection doesn't overwrite it to allow a new move, nor does it give a new instance of "Mobility".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked Michal Oracz and he said "Yes, it can"
Thank you for the questions, greetings!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
trzewik wrote:
I asked Michal Oracz and he said "Yes, it can"
Thank you for the questions, greetings!

Cool, thanks very much for the confirmation!

So we supposed correctly and have played it right.
We are enjoying this new army lately, playing it against a different random older army every day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.