Subject: Fist of Dawn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I play "Fist of Dawn" (reflex, deal 2 magical damage) as a reflex to my own Holy Smite (regular action, resolve one weapon action, it's damage becomes magical and is +2) does the fist of dawn damage stack, or is it subject to the enemy defense as a separate attack?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Martin
United States
Lacey
WA
flag msg tools
Check out my Hollenguard book series on Amazon!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a separate attack, subject to the defense again.

Cool avatar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
If I play "Fist of Dawn" (reflex, deal 2 magical damage) as a reflex to my own Holy Smite (regular action, resolve one weapon action, it's damage becomes magical and is +2) does the fist of dawn damage stack, or is it subject to the enemy defense as a separate attack?

Thanks

Also, double-check the meaning of "reflex" attack. I think it is simply a fast action that can happen at any time, on your turn or off of your turn (except not while drawing multiple cards). You don't necessarily need another action to trigger it. Can anyone else confirm that? I don't have my instructions with me right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Martin
United States
Lacey
WA
flag msg tools
Check out my Hollenguard book series on Amazon!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
logris wrote:
dlikos wrote:

Thanks

Also, double-check the meaning of "reflex" attack. I think it is simply a fast action that can happen at any time, on your turn or off of your turn (except not while drawing multiple cards). You don't necessarily need another action to trigger it. Can anyone else confirm that? I don't have my instructions with me right now.

Correct. Reflex actions do not always require another action. While they can and often do modify other actions, there are also several that fire all on their own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.