Subject: GOODBYE CRUEL INTERTUBES! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ever needed to leave a forum, discussion, or chat group with an appropriate level of hatred, angst, and passive-agressive blame pushing? Too lazy to write up a goodbye hate message of your own? Well ladies and gentlemen I present to you for free this amazing, spectacular, one-link-fits-all miracle cure. The "GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL" post generator!

http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html

Just select how you feel, why you're leaving, and your final words. From there this turbocharged handy-dandy problem-fixer will whip something right up that suits you.

But no offer is good without a trial, right? Right I says! So here is an example of what I might use for an angry, everyone is evil, double personal attack, goodbye message:

Quote:
Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. this community would be much better if you didnt jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.

Try today with no money down and no gurantee to buy. It's just that easy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an option for calling out a specific person? I mean, sure I could just add some scathing insults like "Aldie codes in FORTRAN" or something, but maybe I'm too lazy for that. I'd like something to do it for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
"Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either."

Apparently, "I" am too good to capitalize my first person pronouns. Perhaps I should refer to myself as The Slowcorner..."The Slowcorner doesn't need to listen to this".

Also, mute your computer if you click on that link from work. It's pretty obnoxious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.