Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Cohen
United States
Shrewsbury Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone made a list of releases that aren't included in the base game or stretch goals? I have a sickness...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Stauffer
United States
Waxahachie
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And a soon to be empty bank account if you were not in on the kick starters...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cohen
United States
Shrewsbury Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I figured that out already. I'm just trying to figure out what I'm missing. I've got a captain's pledge K1 coming, so that's a start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you need to be a bit more specific,....

did you pledge for both KS and only got the stretch goals with those,... and you're looking for what add-on items you may have missed?

There are some items that were add-ons in the first campaign that are now available at retail,.... and some promo items, cards and figures that have not been available for sale outside of cons.

It may not be a long list,.... but what do you have so far?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
David do also you have a Journeyman pledge, aka Myth KS2? If not might I suggest you rush to piggyback before they close the PM (any day now), as there's a ton of Stretch Goals that will likely cost a pretty penny at retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cohen
United States
Shrewsbury Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here goes! I have:
Base Game
Treasure Expansion
Quest Expansion
Skald
Agents of Darkness
Sprigan
Slaughter field Tiles
Sculpted Lairs
Sculpted Traps
Twilight Knight
Alt Gender minis
Trickster
Skellies 22/4/1
Rats 16/4/1
Elementals 16/4/1
Orcs 6/2/1
Cyclops 10/2/1
Bugs 6/2/
Acrylic Brigand

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cohen
United States
Shrewsbury Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was told the PM was closed? It's still open? May I?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pecorelli
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Symphonic5 wrote:

It's not open to anyone, but as of right now it is still open to backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Symphonic5 wrote:

You need to piggyback on an existing pledge. It's going to close anytime soon, now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fscx
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Other then KS2: Journeyman. You are missing the Mercs Recon Myth crossover stuff. The hunter Hero, Agent (agent), Ez-Ldr, Clockwork Mini Boss and 4 infected. And on the KS1 Stuff did you get both Quest expansion 1 & 2 or just 1 which was added, and included, after the original KS because they decided to split the base box and then 30 for quest 1 and 30 for quest 2.
With they way people are talking on the recon coments you might be able to get the Myth crossover stuff fairly cheap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Myth stuff from the Recon crossover is not available to non-Recon backers. MCG asked Recon backers if they would be ok with MCG making the Myth items available to Myth: JM backers and the Recon backers said no.

Flies in the face of inclusiveness and BGG'ers general dislike of exclusives, and from Myth players no less. Oh well, they won't see a Hunter JM figure because of their decision as it's not worth the cost for MCG to produce it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geoff wrote:
The Myth stuff from the Recon crossover is not available to non-Recon backers. MCG asked Recon backers if they would be ok with MCG making the Myth items available to Myth: JM backers and the Recon backers said no.

Flies in the face of inclusiveness and BGG'ers general dislike of exclusives, and from Myth players no less. Oh well, they won't see a Hunter JM figure because of their decision as it's not worth the cost for MCG to produce it.

Yep, I've picked up EVERYTHING on this latest pledge except the Hunter journeyman stuff. As far as I'm concerned, there IS no hunter in the Myth world.

I'd be more annoyed if I didn't already have ~10 other heroes to play with. Seems odd to have a KS exclusive class you then feel a need to provide support for with each new level of play, despite a fractional percentage of your fans having access to it, but that's with MCG to manage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From recon backer yes, on the cheap I dont think so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Avtomatik wrote:
From recon backer yes, on the cheap I dont think so.

Agreed. The price is "cheap" only if that RECON backer doesn't understand what they are sitting on. The Myth community seems to have an obsession - must have every Myth element ever created.

In this case, demand should drive up prices significantly. If a single GenCon hero card can go for $30 online, I cannot imagine where the price for the Myth content in RECON starts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.