Subject: Retreat destination rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems that it's illegal to retreat to vacant areas controlled by enemy?
Is this point deliberate stated like that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Palladinus wrote:
It seems that it's illegal to retreat to vacant areas controlled by enemy? Is this point deliberate stated like that?

Retreat into an enemy-controlled, non-Contested Area is not allowed. It falls under "for any reason" in rule 13.2.4 (and refer back to the retreat priorities in 13.2.2).

Michael Rinella
Designer, Last Battle: Ie Shima, 1945
Take Aim Designs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Jones
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have another retreat question. Rule 13.2.4 states that a Japanese special unit, that moved directly to an american controlled area, that must retreat is eliminated. These units wouldn't be allowed to follow retreat priorities listed in 13.2.2?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. The ability to appear out of nowhere in the middle of American positions comes at a price. If you want a retreat path you need to begin within friendly territory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Jones
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Rinella wrote:
That is correct. The ability to appear out of nowhere in the middle of American positions comes at a price. If you want a retreat path you need to begin within friendly territory.

Thanks! I've been skimming the rulebook in hopes of playing a solo game tomorrow. I'm praying I won't have a long list of "to-do" items so I can focus on the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.