Subject: print status? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoff C
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the game companies listed has a defunct website, the other lists it as going to print c2013....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you provide a link to the second website you mention? I checked CounterClockwork Games's website and didn't see a print date, but maybe I missed it.

As far as status, if you're a kickstarter backer, the last 3 updates are important. But I'll summarize some of it here for those who aren't backers if you can't see the updates.

On September 16, there was an important update and Zenion is no longer associated with The Shadow Over Westminster (and is also now defunct, as you mentioned). You should also read the comments to this, as the designer, handle LordRavage, mentions that he is now moving forward with everything.

September 19 there was an announcement about going into production.

October 24 was an update about the manufacturing process scheduled to be done by the end of October. The designer received the first official mass production copy of the game. The game is estimated to ship in Mid-November, with a 3 week estimated shipping time. So by those estimates, the game should arrive around mid-December, and he can begin shipping to backers from there.

It's been a long journey, but the designer will see his game and this project through to completion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff C
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah thanks for that. I was just looking at the copyright at bottom of CCG' page compared to the print date on the entry here as a non backer going through my list of wants today.

So 2015 in print, but probably not available to nonbackers until early 2016 at best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Talonz wrote:
Ah thanks for that. I was just looking at the copyright at bottom of CCG' page compared to the print date on the entry here as a non backer going through my list of wants today.

So 2015 in print, but probably not available to nonbackers until early 2016 at best.

Sounds about right. With shipping, I'm not going to expect mine until 2016, but hopefully most backers start receiving theirs towards the end of December.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Huss
United States
flag msg tools
Travis is correct on all points!

The game is currently in full production and the most recent estimate I have received is that the finished copies should be arriving in the US around mid-December. At that point all Kickstarter orders will be shipped, followed by all pre-orders from conventions. There is not yet a final distribution model, due in part to the change in publisher, but there should be a way to purchase the game outright in early 2016.

The Kickstarter updates page is generally the most up to date source of information, and they should be available to view regardless of whether or not you are a backer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.