2 Posts

Puppet Wars Unstitched» Forums » General

Subject: Proposed Puppet Wars Unstitched on Board Game Arena rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Burton
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I had posted a reply pertaining to this elsewhere but felt that it needed its own listing. I have proposed this game as a great addition to be implemented into Board Game Arena's digital game collection. The place to vote for it is here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/114907/proposed-boardgame...

I also sent a feedback suggestion to Wyrd Games proposing the idea as follows:

"I'm a huge fan of your board game Puppet Wars Unstitched and would
love to see it implemented on the Board Game Arena website. I believe this would be a monumental step in giving this game the attention and exposure that this game needs so that it may be recognized as the spectacular game that it is.

The pro's to doing this are numerous such as:
1. Worldwide game exposure (especially to the board gaming crowd as this is the best target audience for a game that has been misdiagnosed by many)

2. Extensive play testing in a competitive environment (pertaining to the long awaited second half of this game)

3. Exposure of the Wyrd gaming line; hence more sales (This is especially true to Puppet Wars as it shares the same lore as your headlining product Malifaux and could easily be the gateway game for those who wish to delve into war gaming)

4. Giving something to your Puppet Wars fans that have waited both
impatiently and patiently for this game to come to fruition.

I can only hope that this message will at least spark a conversation within the Wyrd company as to the possibilities that could arise from such a move for such a great game. Please don't let this game languish into nothingness, it's simply to good for that."

This was the response that I received:

"Thank you so much for the suggestion. I presented it to the powers that be and they are definitely looking into it.
Kindest regards,
Amy
Wyrd Customer Support."

I truly believe that this would be a great step in getting this game out of the void and moving forward, not to mention I relish in the idea of being able to play others from around the world in this great game. If you agree, please follow the link above to vote for its implementation and hopefully Wyrd with the help of BGA will make this a reality.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Burton
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I apologize for the double post here, but wanted to give the link to the discussion started on the Wyrd forums pertaining to this topic in case anyone's interested.

http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/11...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.