Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Nelson Jr.
United States
Cumberland
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The designer of this game, Charles Severance, was just convicted of three high profile murders in Alexandria, Virginia:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/severance...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...after his registration for BGG in February 2003, he murder Nancy Dunning in December 2003, 10 months after...

...And to think that he still login after that for a few years... oh my... this is truly a troublesome story...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pnp fanatic
msg tools
The website is something to check out. He has more than one game design and the site is almost a Moebius Loop. The whole place seems simple with broken image links and then you click on a link or image and you are in a whole other delusion.

If the UnaBomber had lost a child custody case and then devised a delusional theory of everything...it just sort of has to be seen to be believed.

Topics Include:

Ritalin

Politics

Ancient Aliens

Tomahawk Right Chess expanding empire at Goliad in the Backwoods of America plus 2d6 Chess Game

The arrest of Isaac Jouges and his Black Robes by Mohawk warriors on 2 August 1642, plus Isaac Jouges Card Game.

The execution of Robespierre and his supporters on 28 July 1794, plus French Reign of Terror Card Game.

2011 Psychological Operation, plus War on Terror Liar Loser Card Game.

HEN ROOSTER CONTEST featuring:

Opening Ceremonies at sunset (Prayer to Great Spirit, parade of birds and other animals) Unguided tours of 5,000 square foot historic "old cock-fighting arena".

And remember, this all started over a child custody case. I had a friend who went through something similar and he came close to going completely off the rails. He was lucky he had friends that helped get him through the worst of it. I wonder if this guy had anyone to talk to.

This needs to be documented and studied. His use of gaming in the midst of these delusional theories is something new to me.

Has anyone seen anything else like this before?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
surprise gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.