Popular Tags: [View All]
George Marquis
United States
Brentwood
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,
I'm moving to the Exeter, New Hampshire area and was hoping to find a new game group / game meeting location. Are there any places where regular board game nights occur? I don't mind driving to meet up.

Let me know, thanks.

-George
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Marquis wrote:
I'm moving to the Exeter, New Hampshire area
check out

Gaming Groups in New England - USA

I think your may be closest to the Seacoast groups... but within range of Salem NH and even Nashua/Manchester

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Marquis
United States
Brentwood
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
Brother Marquis wrote:
I'm moving to the Exeter, New Hampshire area
check out

Gaming Groups in New England - USA

I think your may be closest to the Seacoast groups... but within range of Salem NH and even Nashua/Manchester
I'll check it out, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi George! I am a part of the meetup group "The Meeple and Cardboard Syndicate"

http://www.meetup.com/themcbs/

Most of the meetups are held at the Game Store Diversions in Portsmouth, NH. Every Tuesday night, they have a game night from 5 to 9 pm. Also, the first Saturday of every month, they do late night gaming, usually from 5 to 12 pm. I'm not sure when you are moving up here but their late night gaming is happening this Saturday.

I hope this helps. I highly recommend this meetup group and Diversions has a great community of gamers. Perhaps I will see you at one of the meetups soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aidan Mirisola-Sullivan
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
oh hai
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to chime in that I consider Diversions my FLGS, and it's great! (I live in Dover.) Welcome to the area!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leanne
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mammothbaby wrote:
Just wanted to chime in that I consider Diversions my FLGS, and it's great! (I live in Dover.) Welcome to the area!
Another excuse to make the hour drive to Portsmouth! Not that I really needed one. I will make sure to check Diversions out the next time I am in town. Hopefully on a day when there is a big group for open gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Marquis
United States
Brentwood
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great. Thanks everyone for the information. I look forward to meeting up with you at these locations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
klocks wrote:
mammothbaby wrote:
Another excuse to make the hour drive to Portsmouth! Not that I really needed one. I will make sure to check Diversions out the next time I am in town. Hopefully on a day when there is a big group for open gaming.
Well, like I said in my previous post, this Saturday is late night gaming from 5pm to midnight. There is always a lot of people that go to that so you should stop on by!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leanne
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrFettuccine wrote:
klocks wrote:
mammothbaby wrote:
Well, like I said in my previous post, this Saturday is late night gaming from 5pm to midnight. There is always a lot of people that go to that so you should stop on by!
Unfortunately I have prior obligations Saturday. I will keep an eye on the meetup group/store website going forward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Marquis
United States
Brentwood
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just joined the Cardboard Syndicate on Meetup to find some NH locations. Hope to join some new groups soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls