Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - half-full heart containerMicrobadge: Rush fan
Will this game be distributed in US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WJ C
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can try: https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=034189
$129 though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - half-full heart containerMicrobadge: Rush fan
Yup. And I can order it for less than that from Germany. I'm wondering about a more comparable price based on domestic distribution. Thanks though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Fuerst-Brunner
Germany
Neuching
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt it. The printrun was only 800 copies. 400 of them gone to the backers of the Spieleschmiede Project. Some more were sold at Spiel directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Cyberian wrote:
I doubt it. The printrun was only 800 copies. 400 of them gone to the backers of the Spieleschmiede Project. Some more were sold at Spiel directly.
The question is about a new print run for NA distribution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi - we are currently looking for a US publisher to take the license for North AMerica...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Paterson
Canada
Georgetown
ON
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Nippon fanMicrobadge: Amun-Re fanMicrobadge: Kashgar Händler der Seidenstraße fanMicrobadge: Elevenses fanMicrobadge: Downforce fan
spielmaterial wrote:
Hi - we are currently looking for a US publisher to take the license for North AMerica...
Would this publisher produce a new print run for the NA market, or would they simply be redistributing a portion of your 800 item (or 400 remaining) print run?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gray
United States
Watertown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Surely the former.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

There is nearly nothing left to distribute... No, new production.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Paterson
Canada
Georgetown
ON
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Nippon fanMicrobadge: Amun-Re fanMicrobadge: Kashgar Händler der Seidenstraße fanMicrobadge: Elevenses fanMicrobadge: Downforce fan
spielmaterial wrote:
Hi!

Fantastic. I'm anxious to hear how this works out! I've been eagerly working to hunt down a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
Love the world.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would buy a copy of a North American reprint!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
OR
flag msg tools
Let's meet up for games and coffee!
badge
Golden... As in Oldie! I'm relatively new to the Portland area and looking for gamers to game with and new gaming groups to join! I'm 50+ and like most games but do have a special affinity for dry, cube pushing euros!
Microbadge: What's Your Game fanMicrobadge: Winsome Games fanMicrobadge: Wooden cube fanMicrobadge: Economic Games fanMicrobadge: I love dry, soulless Euros!!!
There are a couple of copies of this game left at boardgamebliss.com. I just ordered one myself and it comes out to $83 and change (USD) after shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garret Wehrman
United States
Garden Grove
California
flag msg tools
Please contact me about playing 18xx in Southern California.
badge
Hello cursor.
mbmbmbmbmb
spielmaterial wrote:
Hi!

Has there been any update in the past couple weeks about US distribution or another print run? I've been debating whether I should try and pick up a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Two possible publishers remain in the discussions, but thatmay take some time. For the moment the last copies are available at www.spielmaterial.de: Note that there will be a North America Special in February !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Note that there will be a North America Special in February !!![/q]
Can you please post here when that happens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Details will be provided via newsletter at www.spielmaterial.de in week 4 or 5. So maybe you register for the newsletter to have that information...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
spielmaterial wrote:
Details will be provided via newsletter at www.spielmaterial.de in week 4 or 5. So maybe you register for the newsletter to have that information...
I get too much email. I'd prefer if it could just be posted here. It benefits all BGG users that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
You toast the waffle.
badge
In a syrupy voice, the awful waffle walker tries to butter you up.
mbmbmbmbmb
By week 4 or 5, do you mean sometime between Feb 21st to 29th?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls