Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerald Robinson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Jack of All Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Where has this game disappeared to? It's so late that I regularly forget that I preordered this and the new Tactics expansions. I can't seem to find any updates on their website and it's mostly silent here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault - Thorns of the BriarqueenMicrobadge: Ogre - Designer's Edition - OwnerMicrobadge: Rebuilding the Infinity EngineMicrobadge: Omen: A Reign of War fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fan - Dis
It was always projected to be released at the end of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You think that's bad? Approaching two years since I ordered a set of oversized villain cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Robinson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Jack of All Games
mbmbmbmbmb
scarecrowking wrote:
It was always projected to be released at the end of the year.
Pretty sure it was originally June/July and the Sept/Oct after the first delay. I have a preorder from the middle of March and the set was supposedly nearly ready at that time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think I ever read anything stating a June/July release. That would have been great but considering most of their projects I didn't anticipate getting anything until end of this year at best. In September they posted an article saying VotM was finished and at the printers which means December is the earliest we would get that.
These are links to September updates
https://greaterthangames.com/content/sentinel-comics-preorde...

https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/gtg-project-status-...

Edit:
I went through the original posts about the preorder and this is the only one I see that gives any indication of when it would be released https://greaterthangames.com/content/a-new-sentinels-of-the-...

Craig posts by end of 2015 in that link. I think that will be the case for VotM but Broken City/For Profit seems highly unlikely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben MacFarlane
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been wondering the same - any news would be better than nothing, even if it's "delayed again, going to be x more months". The complete silence on this and the new Tactics stuff is surprising.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
Microbadge: Marvel Champions fanMicrobadge: Street Masters: Rise of the Kingdom fanMicrobadge: Beer fanMicrobadge: CrossFitterMicrobadge: Running fan
They had a couple of demo decks at GenCon, so progress is happening. I'd rather have a good game a bit later than a rushed game on time. But a bit more communication wouldn't hurt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed, problems with KS and preorders are almost always a matter of communications. Just me but I think at least some of the problem is >G has expanded their product lines so much in the past year, I think they are stretched to their limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin 2
United States
Canandaigua
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The next hero will be The Communicator and their nemesis will be The Silencer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McCorkle
United States
Anderson
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kerrin2 wrote:
There's a Miss Information joke in there somewhere...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Miller
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kusinohki wrote:
Kerrin2 wrote:
There's a Miss Information joke in there somewhere...

Maybe Miss Information is the one running the update campaign!

Last I heard on 9/14/15 was that everything was sent to the printer for Villains/Oversized cards. I'm not holding my breath out for a tactics 2015 release though......

https://greaterthangames.com/content/sentinel-comics-preorde...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
>G just posted a pretty cryptic "news" announcement. Many people are assuming that it means VotM should be shipping before Christmas. I hope
that's true. I'm trying to remember what was said when I did my preorder, but I don't think >G made any exact promises about the release date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:
>G just posted a pretty cryptic "news" announcement. Many people are assuming that it means VotM should be shipping before Christmas. I hope
that's true. I'm trying to remember what was said when I did my preorder, but I don't think >G made any exact promises about the release date.
Has anyone seen any follow up to the cryptic message w/ Guise? I've been keeping an eye out but haven't seen anything. Would be nice to know what's up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I expected they would have posted a follow up to the cryptic message by now. Seems too much of tease even for them to leave just out there for so long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now we have information I assume was tied to that teaser https://greaterthangames.com/content/villains-of-the-multive...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wrong the Santa Guise teaser was this:
https://greaterthangames.com/content/its-holiday-sale-time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide