Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J. W. Cornelius
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
We're having a bit of an issue defining what exactly a Talent is.

The simple question is: can a minion have more than one unique talent?
Ex. Can a werewolf be Moontouched twice?

It seems to me that a talent is a characteristic which can't be gained twice any more than I can become 'human' twice.
But then, in gaming terms, stacking is allowed and they are simply 2 activatable actions.
Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lee
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that a Werewolf can be Moontouched twice, but I don't really have a good rationale for that besides "why not?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Riggs
Netherlands
Kerkrade
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
Hadouken
mbmbmbmbmb
There is only one Moontouched card in the game, i don't see how a Werewolf can be Moontouched twice (unless you mean the base ability of 'Standing Stones')
You can however stack more action cards on a minion and use each of it's talents separately. For example. Put 'Moontouched' and 'Leader of the Pack' on the 'Teenage Wolf' and use all 3 talents (if possible with highest power)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. W. Cornelius
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
Good point.
Thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel F
msg tools
There is only one Moontouched, but there is Potion of Redundancy Potion (Play on a minion. Ongoing: This minion has the ability: “Talent: Use the talent ability of another minion.") in Munchkin. If you have two Rainbows out, for example, can you play the potion on one to copy the talent of the other and allow you to use it twice on that minion?

We ruled yes because, as someone else mentioned, why not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.