Argentina
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

A few years ago, I made a limited deluxe release of Imperios. As the second print-run stock was coming to an end, I realized I wasn't going to be able to afford printing it again. At one point, I had only my worn-out demo copy (I still cheryshly preserve) and a second one, in the hopes I could send it to a publisher somewhere in the world and they would pick it up.

Then the 2013 Jack Vasel Memorial Fund Auction happened and I found myself with almost nothing to contribute, which I really wanted to. Jack and my youngest son were born almost at the same time, and I was greatly touched by his short life. Anyways, there went the last copy of the first deluxe edition. I figured, sometimes, you have to learn to let things go...

After two years, a new edition of Imperios comes to life unexpectedly. My happy thought was that what goes around, comes around.

Sorry about that, my point is:
Would you be interested in a copy of the new edition of Imperios Milenarios with free shipping?

I mean, the game will be available really soon, this is not about timing. It is about giving. If you are interested in contributing to the Jack Vasel Fund, we can do this together. I'm not expecting to raise a huge amount of money. I'll be grateful whatever the case. But I'll be happy to help someone make a meaningful contribution to the cause, you know, 'cause what goes around, sometimes, it comes around
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
great idea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls