Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » Rules

Subject: How many departing survivors? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Wright
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I was thinking of sending a sacrificial lamb out on a hunt. I couldn't find any rule that mentioned how many departing survivors you needed to have.

So, can I send one lone survivor out on a hunt? Yes kind of lame I know but I've got a nemesis encounter coming up with the hand and only 6 population. A TPK will pretty much end my game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien M
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 81, Choose Departing Survivors wrote:
players must choose 4 departing survivors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twrightii wrote:
I was thinking of sending a sacrificial lamb out on a hunt. I couldn't find any rule that mentioned how many departing survivors you needed to have.

So, can I send one lone survivor out on a hunt? Yes kind of lame I know but I've got a nemesis encounter coming up with the hand and only 6 population. A TPK will pretty much end my game.

I hope you're not attached too much to the settlement... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Wright
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Bernado wrote:
twrightii wrote:

I hope you're not attached too much to the settlement... whistle

Well, I am suppose to expect everyone to die. It is KD:M after all. That said after this encounter I was going to attempt my first phoenix hunt. Wish me luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.