Thomas Gutschmidt
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! We’re running a PlaytestNW event in a few weeks (Sat Nov 21st ) at the Mox Boarding House in Bellevue, Washington. We run these somewhat regularly these days but for this event we are collaborating with local Bellevue College (whose humanities students are designing board games this quarter) and looking to grow it into a bigger turnout. There will be a raffle with prizes (board games mainly) for players who come in and try out the designs.

Designers can sign up here: (http://www.gamedesignersclubhouse.com/seattle-events/2015/11...) – The event is free. If you know any local designers/players please let them know. Hope to see you there!

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gut Shot Games
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
www.gutshotgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Mox Boarding House is my favorite Game Store! Unfortunately I wont be back in Seattle until December but I wish you the best of luck with your event.

One thought: I wonder if you could work out a deal with MBH where testers get 50% off an Appetizer. You may have to subsidize a $1 or so but might be a good way to get the random walkers in to try an in dev game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gutschmidt
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry you can't make it. Good suggestion with the coupon, I'll look into that as a possibility. We do have a raffle and give away games every hour, so there is some incentive there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the steep cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
Microbadge: DreamerMicrobadge: Invisible Sky Fairies - Gaming invisibly since forever.Microbadge: The winter of VGGMicrobadge: I Love FogMicrobadge: 2017 Winter Wonderland Adventure Design contest participant
Unfortunately, I'll be running a game event all afternoon at the Ballard Library for International Games Day @ Your Library, which happens to fall on November 21 this year.

Good luck with the event!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls