Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
Microbadge: ShamanismMicrobadge: I drop the F-bombMicrobadge: Mark of the DamnedMicrobadge: Dune fanMicrobadge: Neon Genesis Evangelion fan
Mad Igor wrote:
My 2nd edition copy arrived yesterday and I wonder if anybody is interested to play a PBEM game? Moderate tempo. Try to answer within 24 hours. Vassal + Dropbox.
I'm down!

Once you find a 3rd, drop me a GM!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
Microbadge: ShamanismMicrobadge: I drop the F-bombMicrobadge: Mark of the DamnedMicrobadge: Dune fanMicrobadge: Neon Genesis Evangelion fan
Correct me if I am wrong, but as Norse, I get to choose which of the 4 Domestic animals to start with… I see I was dealt the Goat. While not a bad option, it's overly conservative for my play style… So, I am going to switch it for the Kuh.

Edit: vlog updated… I took 1st player, and resolved events (now you guys have to resolve Elder Die-Off (since no one has 12 unassigned hunters))

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
I started the auction, would it just be easier / faster to "chat" out auctions instead of making all of the files for the back and forth-ing?
It'll probably be fast this time around, as either I win it for 1 - or the Daughter ability to win auction ties will settle the bids.

But, on subsequent turns, it could be a bit of a bid-war.

Just a thought… Updated vlog (edited, smarty pants computer wants to edit this to blog without my consent)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Quinn
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and I did all of this about 9 hours ago and sent an email in this regard, which as I mentioned is also my preferred method of communication

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls