Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Porter
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"If a player draws one of the "Foul" cards, the game is momentarily interrupted. The player draws a new card from the face-down Footballer deck and then plays again."

This is my best attempt at a translation of the rule for "Foul" based on Google translate and the English rules in the files section.

Does this mean:

a. The player draws a new card from the face-down Footballer deck, and then draws another "Tor" card.

or

b. The player draws a new card from the face-down Footballer deck, and then restarts the game by playing any Footballer (Fusballspielerkarten) card.

I hope someone can clarify for me.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your attack is stopped. You draw a new player card and start a new attack by playing one of your hand cards. So it's (b) in you example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Porter
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:
Your attack is stopped. You draw a new player card and start a new attack by playing one of your hand cards. So it's (b) in you example.

Thanks Hanno.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.