6 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Quest popularity ranking? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anatole
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a ranking of the quests from most popular to least popular? I thought I had seen it before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anatole69 wrote:
Is there a ranking of the quests from most popular to least popular? I thought I had seen it before.
You might be thinking of this geeklist: The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - Adventure Database
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anatole
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that was it. Looks like it hasn't been updated in a year and a half, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
1565, St Elmo's Pay - October 2019 Kickstarter
badge
1565, St Elmo's Pay - October 2019 Kickstarter
Microbadge: 1066, Tears to Many Mothers fanMicrobadge: 1565, St. Elmo's Pay fanMicrobadge: Gloom of Kilforth: A Fantasy Quest Game fanMicrobadge: 1565, St. Elmo's Pay fanMicrobadge: Lifeform fan
I believe I made it a public geeklist so feel free to update it with new content, I just couldn't keep up with all the new packs coming out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anatole
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was afraid someone would put the ball in my court. I am willing to do it but it will be a while before I can as I currently do not have a PC and use my ps3 to check the internet. It's unstable and cannot load most pages. When I get a new pc I can look into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Eckes
United States
Bloomington
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
I believe I made it a public geeklist so feel free to update it with new content, I just couldn't keep up with all the new packs coming out.
You don't have anything else big going on that's taking up your time, though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls