Subject: Blue Dragon - Breath Weapon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sandertaker
Chile
Concepción
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How many times i can use this ability in my turn? so many times as dice i have to pay it or just once per turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sandertaker wrote:
How many times i can use this ability in my turn? so many times as dice i have to pay it or just once per turn?
Each different type of dragon can use its Breath Weapon once (assuming you can afford it). It is triggered when you assign the Dragon to attack - assign all attackers, resolve all "When Attacks" effects (including Breath Weapon), and then your opponent assigns blockers.

Multiple Blue Dragons wouldn't be able to do Breath Weapon more than once, but a Blue Dragon and a Green Dragon would each be able to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandertaker
Chile
Concepción
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So if i have a blue dragon i can use the ability one per attack, if i have 3 blue dragons i can only use it once per attack,but if i have a green dragon i can use the ability of each dragon once when attack (one for the blues and one for the greens? that is? or i missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sandertaker wrote:
So if i have a blue dragon i can use the ability one per attack, if i have 3 blue dragons i can only use it once per attack,but if i have a green dragon i can use the ability of each dragon once when attack (one for the blues and one for the greens? that is? or i missing something?
You are correct. Here is the text from the Rulebook:

Quote:
Breath Weapon X: When this character’s dice are assigned to attack, you may pay X energy to deal X damage to your opponent and to each opposing character. Thus Breath Weapon 2 means “When this character’s dice are assigned to attack, you may pay 2 energy to deal 2 damage to your opponent and to each opposing character.” You may only use this ability once per turn, no matter how many of that character’s dice attack. However, if multiple characters with the Breath Weapon ability attack, you may use Breath Weapon once for each such character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandertaker
Chile
Concepción
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip