Subject: Where to start? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Trezise
United Kingdom
Rugby
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Okay, so I've got a game night tomorrow night, and the game we're playing is Zombicide.

I've played the original game 3 times now with a couple of people, but this is the first 5 player game I'm doing.

I've got Zombicide, Prison Outbreak, Toxic City Mall and Rue Morgue.

My question is this:
I'm intending on playing two games tomorrow night, which scenarios from the above sets, would you recommend as being the most fun?

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott LeBlanc
United States
Lyman
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just do them in order. They follow a storyline.

Grizz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
The heroes we deserve!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Prison Outbreak (PO) follows a pretty cool story line and adds some interesting new twists to the base game. So far it's may favorite of the set but I haven't played Rue Morgue yet. Toxic City Mall mixes into both the original game and PO, but if you don't want to overwhelm new players I wouldn't use it with PO for now.

That being said, Toxic City Mall Scenario 2 - Death Row is one of my favorites. Also try Scenario A2 - Roundabout with new players. It's interesting cause there are no spawn points, you just have to deal with the zombies already on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

We really love Rue Morgue. The addition of the Skinners add a real nice layer the Zombies in that if you roll a 1 along with a hit on your attack roll... you remove the zombie model and add a "crawler" version. (So if you don't intend to play with the Rue Morgue box, atleast mix in some Skinners to your games).

The new tiles are nice as well as the character additions. We are torn on the Helicopter additions though.

~Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls