Subject: New Zealand rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
Microbadge: GameChat League - Phoenix Division: "Like a phoenix rising from the ashes..."Microbadge: A Study in Emerald fanMicrobadge: Built to Spill fanMicrobadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: The 7th Continent
Since New Zealand is still missing from the world map in Pandemic Legacy, I was thinking it would be a nice touch if one of the boxes contained a sticker to add the country to the board. Perhaps in Season 2?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Merkle
msg tools
I’d rather be gaming.
badge
?????
Microbadge: Android: Netrunner fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Destiny fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Sentinels of the Multiverse fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror: The Card Game
I don't want to say where (since that alone might be spoiler enough), but New Zealand is mentioned in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Graves
Canada
Cloverdale
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I have crafted Magic RealmMicrobadge: Math TraderMicrobadge: Marillion fanMicrobadge: AD&D fan (1st edition)Microbadge: Simon Fraser University
I had the same thought. It would be a cool thing if part of the game includes adding countries to the game board. New Zealand is a good choice.

We are in April in our game so lots left to play through. Here's hoping we will see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Planning...
Microbadge: GameChat League - Phoenix Division: "Like a phoenix rising from the ashes..."Microbadge: A Study in Emerald fanMicrobadge: Built to Spill fanMicrobadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: The 7th Continent
TradenMyr wrote:
I don't want to say where (since that alone might be spoiler enough), but New Zealand is mentioned in this game.
Completed the campaign tonight and found the reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Planning...
woodnoggin wrote:
Since New Zealand is still missing from the world map in Pandemic Legacy, I was thinking it would be a nice touch if one of the boxes contained a sticker to add the country to the board. Perhaps in Season 2?
Revisiting this topic now we're playing Season 2...

(Spoilers for Pandemic Legacy: Season 2)
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Specifically spoilers for October, or thereabouts...
Spoiler (click to reveal)
We just found the sticker which adds New Zealand to the board! Thanks for listening to my request, Matt and Rob.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
Microbadge: Rubber Ducky
Could you edit that to use nested spoiler protections, so you protect even the indication of when NZ might become relevant in Season 2?

I'm sure I'm not the only person who's active in the Season One forums, but has completely unsubscribed from the Season Two forums until they've completed it. Please be really really careful about Season Two spoilers on the Season One forums!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls