Popular Tags: [View All]
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
http://boardgametop10s.com/audio/bg10.xml
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the BGG Star Realms League!
This thread is for the thirteenth season of play, Iron Tier, Fighter Division.
Following are the league rules:

Every player should subscribe not only to their own divisional thread, but also to the main discussion thread. This is the only place that I will post notification about upcoming seasons. Additionally, if any player fails to thumb or post in this thread before the start of round 3, that player will be removed (unless I have received prior notification).

Please respect the preferences of the players in your division, if at all possible, for playing with expansions. The divisions have been formulated as much as possible to group preferences together. (Though the Platinum and Gold Tiers are notable exceptions.) This is a Type V division. (For more details, see the Division Structure section below.)

NEW RULES FOR SEASON 13

- The new system of tiebreakers for promotion and relegation is now permanent. In short, there will generally be no playoff. For more details, see the first post of the main announcement thread.

- The new system for the Tier Championships is now permanent. In short, only the division winners will qualify. For more details, see the section on Tier Championships (below).

- Each division will be overseen by a Division Commissioner (DC). The DC has been authorized to act on behalf of -- and be in many ways functionally the same as -- the League Commissioner (LC). All league rules questions and notifications about time away should be directed to your DC.

ROUND STRUCTURE

- A round begins when the standings for the round just finished are posted along with the pairings for the next round. (For the first round, the round begins with this post.)

- The maximum duration of a round is 72 hours (rounded to the next morning, CDT). Matches that are not completed within the 72-hour timeframe will still count once they are completed. A post at the 48-hour mark will indicate which games are still unfinished.

- Each round will be played discretely. In other words, players will not generally "play ahead" by playing matches against divisional opponents in quick succession (unless they have notified their DC of an absence).

- In this league, "match" is defined as "one game against an opponent."

DIVISION STRUCTURE

- The duration of the season is 11 rounds, as each player will play each other player in the division once.

- Standings will be posted upon the conclusion of each round.

- Standings are determined by a player's record of wins and losses.

- The columns you will see in the standings are as follows:

W - wins
L - losses
Pct - winning percentage (wins divided by games played)
Card Pref - the player's preference for playing with expansions:
A - all expansion material
V - no expansion material ("vanilla")
1 - Year 1 Promos only
G - Gambits only
B - Bases & Battleships only
1G, 1B, BG - corresponding combination of above options
NP - no preference

- If a division has an assigned type (for example, "Type 1B"), then all games should generally be played as that type.

- If a division does not have an assigned type, players should try to come to a mutual understanding. If that is not possible due to player's insistence on their preference, the game will be played according to whichever player has the "lower" preference; in this context, A is highest, followed by combinations (1G, 1B, BG), then individual types (1, G, B), then V. If two players have an "equal" preference -- e.g. 1 and B -- they may default to V.

- The current roster of the Platinum Tier will vote on the next season's assigned type at the start of the current season's round 10. In Season 13, there will also be a non-binding vote performed in the same manner in the Gold Tier.

- The regular operation of a division is overseen by a Division Commissioner (DC). The DC has been authorized to act on behalf of -- and be in many ways functionally the same as -- the League Commissioner (LC). All league rules questions and notifications about time away should be directed to your DC.

LEAGUE STRUCTURE

- The league is divided into five tiers: Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Iron.

- The tiers are arranged in a pyramidal structure, with a different number of divisions in each tier, as follows:

Platinum - 1 division
Gold - 2 divisions
Silver - 3 divisions
Bronze - 5 divisions
Iron - 9 divisions

- The top 2 players in every division but the Platinum Tier will be promoted. In other words, if they wish to play in the next season, they will be placed in the next higher tier.

- The bottom 4 players in the Platinum Tier and the bottom 3 players in the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Tiers will be relegated. In other words, if they wish to play in the next season, they will be placed in the next lower tier. (Exceptions: To accommodate promotion from below, an extra player will be relegated from one of the Silver Tier divisions and three extras from the Bronze Tier, based on record.)

- In the event that there are players who do not wish to continue for the next season of play, the exact number of players being promoted or relegated may be adjusted downward and/or upward, at the discretion of the LC.

- In the event of a tie for a promotion or relegation spot, tiebreakers will be applied (see next section).

- Player ratings are available here: BGG Star Realms League player ratings.

TIEBREAKERS FOR PROMOTION AND RELEGATION

See the first post in the main announcement thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18950296#18950296

TIER CHAMPIONSHIPS

Each tier will have available to it one prize -- generously provided by White Wizard Games. The Platinum Tier winner will have first choice of prize, followed in turn by the champion of the Gold, then Silver, then Bronze, then Iron Tier.

The prizes are determined no later than the start of the Tier Championships.

The champions of each tier will be determined by having a playoff among the division winners, including all those tied for first.

Tournament structures for any particular number of players are detailed in the first post of the main announcement thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18950296#18950296

Prize support will continue going forward for as long as White Wizard chooses to provide it. If you like this idea and want White Wizard to continue, head over to this link to let them know: http://www.starrealms.com/contact-us/.

REMINDERS, TIPS, NOTES, & CLARIFICATIONS

- Please check in at regular intervals to BGG -- daily, if possible. It would also be a good idea to subscribe to this thread.

- Please endeavor to play at a good pace. Though there is no system in place for penalizing slow play, if it becomes burdensome to the other players in the division, the LC (at the recommendation of the DC) may be forced to remove a lagging player from the league.

- When matches are posted, either player may send the challenge.

- When matches conclude, either player may post the result. Screenshots are not necessary. Final scores are not necessary. The player who does not post the result should give a thumbs-up to the player who did post the result (by clicking the green thumbs-up icon on the post).

- If at some point during the season you anticipate being unavailable for more that a day or two, please notify me as far in advance as you can. In this situation, I am willing to double up games from the rounds you will be absent for so as not to delay the entire division.

- If a player fails to post to this thread by the time the pairings for round 3 are posted, that player will be removed or replaced.

- In the event that a player unexpectedly stops responding to invitations or games being played and it becomes apparent to the DC that the player has abandoned the league, that player will be removed (if it is later than round 3). When a player is removed, all of a player's games are vacated, including games already played; this means that a player's games already played will not count and that future opponents will have a bye for a round.

- If a challenge to another player times out, that challenge should be reissued. If it times out a second time, the match will be forfeited by the timed-out player.

- If a match times out after it has begun, it will be forfeited by the timed-out player.

- Players are not expected to compensate for bugs in the game itself.

- Players should generally be playing with the most up-to-date version of the app.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post them (or geekmail your DC, if you prefer).

The Division Commissioner for this division is:

Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
Microbadge: Chaos in the Old World fanMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Space Wolves - For Russ and the Allfather!Microbadge: Black Labrador Retriever loverMicrobadge: Golden Turtleback Painted Miniature Monthly Contest winnerMicrobadge: WFRP - Nurgle fan

Round:1
weregrrl v.Warbanner
gamedog v.matttutor
wrrlykam v.Jeremiah
NovaPrime v.Habibi
Vexter v.GopherKev
andyhigh v.DrKnome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right "let's get ready to rumble" . . . no don't link that Ant and Dec video in here!!!!!!

wrrlykam v.Jeremiah - challenge sent (via Interflora???)

Let the madness begin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Chaos in the Old World fanMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Space Wolves - For Russ and the Allfather!Microbadge: Black Labrador Retriever loverMicrobadge: Golden Turtleback Painted Miniature Monthly Contest winnerMicrobadge: WFRP - Nurgle fan
Good luck everyone! I am looking forward to helping out with Remy's league and hope I don't mess anything up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tutor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck to all.

Did not see it here but I am V(anilla)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Sorry, forgot to post preferences. Here they are!

Standings in round 1
Tier: Iron Division: Fighter
Name W L Pct Card Pref
andyhigh 0 0 0 V
DrKnome 0 0 0 V
gamedog 0 0 0 V
GopherKev 0 0 0 V
Habibi 0 0 0 V
Jeremiah 0 0 0 V
matttutor 0 0 0 V
NovaPrime 0 0 0 V
Vexter 0 0 0 V
Warbanner 0 0 0 V
weregrrl 0 0 0 V
wrrlykam 0 0 0 NP

Current Round: 1
Remaining games from prior rounds: 0
Remaining games from this round: 6
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First blood goes to Wrrlykam.

A good steady game, with Jeremiah catching up from a slow start but not quick enough to over come advantage those early 5 coin pick ups gave me.

GG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amir Horani
msg tools
Habibi(W) V. NovaPrime(L) GGWP Was a fun match!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Heinz
United States
Plymouth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Row the Boat!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vexter def. GopherKev. Thanks for the game, Vexter! Fun game, down to the wire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Butera
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Star Realms fanMicrobadge: Catan fanMicrobadge: Puerto Rico iOS fanMicrobadge: Ham radio licensee - extra classMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Can we post here (so as to not hunt the main thread) IGNs and BGG names for this division? For those of us (like me) where the two are not necessarily similar?

I'm DrKnome.

andyhigh -- just saw your challenge (sorry!). I can play tonight (it is after 11pm EST). Otherwise send me a message -- after 10pm tomorrow night works great, and possibly late afternoon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good game. I had only 1 Damage in the hand.... See you

GopherKH wrote:
Vexter def. GopherKev. Thanks for the game, Vexter! Fun game, down to the wire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Posting the 48 hour warning. All games should be finished by tomorrow morning then the new round will go up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharon Laubach
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
“A blade of grass is a commonplace on Earth; it would be a miracle on Mars. Our descendants on Mars will know the value of a patch of green. And if a blade of grass is priceless, what is the value of a human being?” -Carl Sagan
badge
I, for one, welcome our new feline overlords.
mbmbmbmbmb
Challenge to Warbanner was sent Tuesday, but as yet goes unanswered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
weregrrl wrote:
Thanks for the update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Jonsson
Sweden
Sköndal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do i identify the bgg username for a particular player if i know his star realms username?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Jonsson
Sweden
Sköndal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do people deal with time zone differences? Being in Europe, evening time in the US is going to be in the middle of the night where I live.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
sonofjon wrote:
How do people deal with time zone differences? Being in Europe, evening time in the US is going to be in the middle of the night where I live.
I believe there is a list somewhere with BGG and IGN names. If I find it I will post it.

Maybe Remy can chime in on this, but overall I haven't had a problem with the time zones. I think the 72 hour rounds make it fairly easy for people in different time zones to still finish their games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jormi_Boced wrote:
sonofjon wrote:
Maybe Remy can chime in on this, but overall I haven't had a problem with the time zones. I think the 72 hour rounds make it fairly easy for people in different time zones to still finish their games.
Every once in a while we get some people that can't sync up. But 95% of the time it seems to work out okay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
sonofjon wrote:
How do i identify the bgg username for a particular player if i know his star realms username?
SR Name BGG Name
FlyingArrow FlyingArrow
Darklighter rdemille
Dorvan fizzmore
Schoonmj railbaron
Aweberman Aweberman
Tatsu Tatsu
TheeMystic The_Mystic
HomerJr HomerJr
CrShaner crshaner
nearlygod nearlygod
Robodrix Robodrix
GodURmyall godurmyall
SweetJustice SweetJustice
Mortex Mortex
harrio harrio
Vidarrr Vidarrr
PeterQuill DE3rules
Carnie valpocarnie
brrrmanza brrrmanza
Agamon Agamon
taalmod taalmod
rocksbg rocksbg
MattM magitek_
sadsumit sadsumit
Dagaren Dagaren
JTLondon jthorpe
ozmethod ozmethod
ppizarroj ppizarroj
Jigmelingpa jigmelingpa
Scrooge scrooge82
matdav matdav
JayT jt4jc
McHippY Gasher Bloodspuer
icesphere icesphere
Arc digitalfirefly
tiggers tiggers
MarauderMo MarauderMo
Evan Thequeensfinestships
LogusVile Logus Vile
JivetimeJ Dschlanger
DADDYO daddyo1
AshCoolBro AshCoolBro
dbonzai dbonzai
greylag greylag
iamthetick theobeast
InvAsian InvAsian
AtheistPanda crabtrgr
MightyEris Mighty Eris
TheCutter TheCutter
MaratX maratx
tea southj95
BlueKae BlueKae
jbuergel jbuergel
JormiBoced Jormi_Boced
GoGo gjira
Starkiller POMAN
FunkyBlue FunkyBlue
Bungo Bungo_Underhill
lostdog lostdog
Werlix andyrichdale
FrUnitSeven FrUnit7
Furio SonnyDK
Janus janus19390
bluehiker bluehiker
Dusto Dusto55
matthew KJGrenadier
Selurevad Selurevad
Frosty BeyondFrosty
ElCID ElCid91
NetherShadow nethershadow
Gantref Gantref
FreedmGnfire FreedomGunfire
TAGames ThinkingThatsAll
BCSBuck stangm
kolok kolok
Jules JulesvH
Messire Messire
NightHydra knuckles29
DarthBinkly Darth Binkly
Kengi Kengi
Ominous Ominous
Pasquatch pasquatch
webchain webchain
stophle stophle
Jaybirdy The Gamebler
AgentSeto AgentSeto
CrobatKid Crobatkid
kamarainen kamarainen
networktoast toaster83
DeonLunsford DL24
philmaester philmaester
CrankyDay CrankyDay
Caffeinebuz Caffeine Buz
kolokb IKCS
StormDragon StormBlount
Wonko wonko101010
ChrisTGIK darthneo
Balsak balsak40
ReenieG ngwilliam
EclipseAlpha Eclipse129
DarthChronos DarthChronos
rurouni rurouni06
Darboh Darboh
TimeOut TimeOut
baX hBaX
danzdman danzdman
phlegm Phlegm
ProCoffee Kavu
missyj missyannj
MarcelP MarcelP
Verrinho Verrinho
markroedel markroedel
BCS bcbgg
punkin punkin312
Utinni waidaat
GEKI geki
guntzmOng guntzmOng
zuiperd Zuiperd
Jittle Jittle
CbusRipper CbusRipper
Lirela Lirela
GoesToXI Murr
kcitizen koenigcitizen
Rhelik Rhelik
DCrossTL DCross519
VacaBCK Vacabck
Ravensson Ravensson
jeffburger Harveymcglenn
katadare katadare
Irish IrishRenegade
Pez pez105
PokemonMasta kawa6514
Dustician Dustician
YellowAvngr YellowAvenger
Anfield Neil Thomson
Hidanas Hidanas
RillsAlThor Rillian
Jethreal Jethreal
Josephus Josephus
markbotIIIk Mark Smith
godotishere godotishere
benjo Benjo221
ScreamWeaver Wimpgod
Telvarin Deverash
billpaterno billpa
FunkCracker FunkCracker
codger mikelietz
rlbrott rlbrott
Mosker Mosker
Dasque Dasque
Limpedelic Limpedelic
skantman skantman
Omahavice Omahavice
LaUnica thehun
PurpleProse PurplePr0se
BYE1 BYE1
geneinkc lwdgames
goorak benvolio4
ErnieB ErnieB
deiga deiga
Druvey druvey
diegohb diegohb
seakelp seakelp
Rithas Rithas
Camelorn Camelorn
Mirek tonyonamountain
Palmer palmerkun
BYE2 BYE2
weregrrl weregrrl
gamedog gamedog
wrrlykam wrrlykam
NovaPrime bhudson1972
Vexter Vex85
GopherKev GopherKH
DrKnome rbutera
matttutor matttutor
Jeremiah JeremiahLee
Habibi Habibi2013
Warbanner Warbanner
andyhigh sonofjon
mzbatman mzbatman
CCKinnison CCKinnison
smors smors
ExcessRope AmnNate
panchocarnie panchocarnie
ShinyObject ShinyObject
Deegan deegan03
Gaukli Gaukli
MrTwip MrTwip
TIMOSAR timosar
jpozsr jpozsr
Oreok orikagan
Mithrophon Mithrophon
nizlamb nizlamb
mkkohls mkkohls
Mars FCSchmidt
ColinMacLeod ColinMacLeod
fFish fFish
ScottSOScott ScottSonOfScott
bdq briandquinn
Phishy Phishy
ghuqu ghuqu
KineticMan KineticMan
Tuen Tuen9
LukeHeinz LukeHeinz57
sillywilly sillywilly4
toolbum toolbum
Quizmaster Scrabblerouser
MadSpy MadSpy
TristanJLee TristanJLee
Klemp Klemp
Sodapop jonsodapop
lenko lenkobeta
YoungTabbs GucciGoose
Vesper Vesper
RomeAlone forty2
Jaels Jaels
DJStudley DJStudley
SailingGuy philfry
jhunsber jhunsber
ThrrMezaz teg2
Malachite Numpty
GACNation GAC Nation
exxodus Phaker
neandrothal neandrothal
Blitzoid blitzoid
SonofPog Son of Pog
Pavlo Pavlo72
riderac riderac
Gman gatael
BirdLaw Loghead
crzyjstr crzyjstr
bigcoop bigcoop122
deadeyes strimbello
fourinches 4inches
bwlandry bwlandry
bmcfluff bmcfluff
Jorund rlong007
Omi milkolate
DracXela Drac Xela

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amir Horani
msg tools
This should make that a little bit more readable!
SR Names
FlyingArrow
Darklighter
Dorvan
Schoonmj
Aweberman
Tatsu
TheeMystic
HomerJr
CrShaner
nearlygod
Robodrix
GodURmyall
SweetJustice
Mortex
harrio
Vidarrr
PeterQuill
Carnie
brrrmanza
Agamon
taalmod
rocksbg
MattM
sadsumit
Dagaren
JTLondon
ozmethod
ppizarroj
Jigmelingpa
Scrooge
matdav
JayT
McHippY
icesphere
Arc
tiggers
MarauderMo
Evan
LogusVile
JivetimeJ
DADDYO
AshCoolBro
dbonzai
greylag
iamthetick
InvAsian
AtheistPanda
MightyEris
TheCutter
MaratX
tea
BlueKae
jbuergel
JormiBoced
GoGo
Starkiller
FunkyBlue
Bungo
lostdog
Werlix
FrUnitSeven
Furio
Janus
bluehiker
Dusto
matthew
Selurevad
Frosty
ElCID
NetherShadow
Gantref
FreedmGnfire
TAGames
BCSBuck
kolok
Jules
Messire
NightHydra
DarthBinkly
Kengi
Ominous
Pasquatch
webchain
stophle
Jaybirdy
AgentSeto
CrobatKid
kamarainen
networktoast
DeonLunsford
philmaester
CrankyDay
Caffeinebuz
kolokb
StormDragon
Wonko
ChrisTGIK
Balsak
ReenieG
EclipseAlpha
DarthChronos
rurouni
Darboh
TimeOut
baX
danzdman
phlegm
ProCoffee
missyj
MarcelP
Verrinho
markroedel
BCS
punkin
Utinni
GEKI
guntzmOng
zuiperd
Jittle
CbusRipper
Lirela
GoesToXI
kcitizen
Rhelik
DCrossTL
VacaBCK
Ravensson
jeffburger
katadare
Irish
Pez
PokemonMasta
Dustician
YellowAvngr
Anfield
Hidanas
RillsAlThor
Jethreal
Josephus
markbotIIIk
godotishere
benjo
ScreamWeaver
Telvarin
billpaterno
FunkCracker
codger
rlbrott
Mosker
Dasque
Limpedelic
skantman
Omahavice
LaUnica
PurpleProse
BYE1
geneinkc
goorak
ErnieB
deiga
Druvey
diegohb
seakelp
Rithas
Camelorn
Mirek
Palmer
BYE2
weregrrl
gamedog
wrrlykam
NovaPrime
Vexter
GopherKev
DrKnome
matttutor
Jeremiah
Habibi
Warbanner
andyhigh
mzbatman
CCKinnison
smors
ExcessRope
panchocarnie
ShinyObject
Deegan
Gaukli
MrTwip
TIMOSAR
jpozsr
Oreok
Mithrophon
nizlamb
mkkohls
Mars
ColinMacLeod
fFish
ScottSOScott
bdq
Phishy
ghuqu
KineticMan
Tuen
LukeHeinz
sillywilly
toolbum
Quizmaster
MadSpy
TristanJLee
Klemp
Sodapop
lenko
YoungTabbs
Vesper
RomeAlone
Jaels
DJStudley
SailingGuy
jhunsber
ThrrMezaz
Malachite
GACNation
exxodus
neandrothal
Blitzoid
SonofPog
Pavlo
riderac
Gman
BirdLaw
crzyjstr
bigcoop
deadeyes
fourinches
bwlandry
bmcfluff
Jorund
Omi
DracXela
BGG Name
FlyingArrow
rdemille
fizzmore
railbaron
Aweberman
Tatsu
The_Mystic
HomerJr
crshaner
nearlygod
Robodrix
godurmyall
SweetJustice
Mortex
harrio
Vidarrr
DE3rules
valpocarnie
brrrmanza
Agamon
taalmod
rocksbg
magitek_
sadsumit
Dagaren
jthorpe
ozmethod
ppizarroj
jigmelingpa
scrooge82
matdav
jt4jc
Gasher Bloodspuer
icesphere
digitalfirefly
tiggers
MarauderMo
Thequeensfinestships
Logus Vile
Dschlanger
daddyo1
AshCoolBro
dbonzai
greylag
theobeast
InvAsian
crabtrgr
Mighty Eris
TheCutter
maratx
southj95
BlueKae
jbuergel
Jormi_Boced
gjira
POMAN
FunkyBlue
Bungo_Underhill
lostdog
andyrichdale
FrUnit7
SonnyDK
janus19390
bluehiker
Dusto55
KJGrenadier
Selurevad
BeyondFrosty
ElCid91
nethershadow
Gantref
FreedomGunfire
ThinkingThatsAll
stangm
kolok
JulesvH
Messire
knuckles29
Darth Binkly
Kengi
Ominous
pasquatch
webchain
stophle
The Gamebler
AgentSeto
Crobatkid
kamarainen
toaster83
DL24
philmaester
CrankyDay
Caffeine Buz
IKCS
StormBlount
wonko101010
darthneo
balsak40
ngwilliam
Eclipse129
DarthChronos
rurouni06
Darboh
TimeOut
hBaX
danzdman
Phlegm
Kavu
missyannj
MarcelP
Verrinho
markroedel
bcbgg
punkin312
waidaat
geki
guntzmOng
Zuiperd
Jittle
CbusRipper
Lirela
Murr
koenigcitizen
Rhelik
DCross519
Vacabck
Ravensson
Harveymcglenn
katadare
IrishRenegade
pez105
kawa6514
Dustician
YellowAvenger
Neil Thomson
Hidanas
Rillian
Jethreal
Josephus
Mark Smith
godotishere
Benjo221
Wimpgod
Deverash
billpa
FunkCracker
mikelietz
rlbrott
Mosker
Dasque
Limpedelic
skantman
Omahavice
thehun
PurplePr0se
BYE1
lwdgames
benvolio4
ErnieB
deiga
druvey
diegohb
seakelp
Rithas
Camelorn
tonyonamountain
palmerkun
BYE2
weregrrl
gamedog
wrrlykam
bhudson1972
Vex85
GopherKH
rbutera
matttutor
JeremiahLee
Habibi2013
Warbanner
sonofjon
mzbatman
CCKinnison
smors
AmnNate
panchocarnie
ShinyObject
deegan03
Gaukli
MrTwip
timosar
jpozsr
orikagan
Mithrophon
nizlamb
mkkohls
FCSchmidt
ColinMacLeod
fFish
ScottSonOfScott
briandquinn
Phishy
ghuqu
KineticMan
Tuen9
LukeHeinz57
sillywilly4
toolbum
Scrabblerouser
MadSpy
TristanJLee
Klemp
jonsodapop
lenkobeta
GucciGoose
Vesper
forty2
Jaels
DJStudley
philfry
jhunsber
teg2
Numpty
GAC Nation
Phaker
neandrothal
blitzoid
Son of Pog
Pavlo72
riderac
gatael
Loghead
crzyjstr
bigcoop122
strimbello
4inches
bwlandry
bmcfluff
rlong007
milkolate
Drac Xela
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharon Laubach
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
“A blade of grass is a commonplace on Earth; it would be a miracle on Mars. Our descendants on Mars will know the value of a patch of green. And if a blade of grass is priceless, what is the value of a human being?” -Carl Sagan
badge
I, for one, welcome our new feline overlords.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jormi_Boced wrote:
weregrrl wrote:
Thanks for the update.
Challenge timed out. Shall I reissue it?

Edit: reread the rules; reissued the challenge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jormi_Boced wrote:
sonofjon wrote:
At the risk of spamming, here's how I would do this (using only Fighter):

SR Name BGG Name
weregrrl weregrrl
gamedog gamedog
wrrlykam wrrlykam
NovaPrime bhudson1972
Vexter Vex85
GopherKev GopherKH
DrKnome rbutera
matttutor matttutor
Jeremiah JeremiahLee
Habibi Habibi2013
Warbanner Warbanner
andyhigh sonofjon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Butera
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Star Realms fanMicrobadge: Catan fanMicrobadge: Puerto Rico iOS fanMicrobadge: Ham radio licensee - extra classMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
andyhigh and I (DrKnome) are mid game. We discovered via messaging that our tome zones are 10 hours apart. We will likely finish (we hope) in the next few hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aweberman wrote:
Jormi_Boced wrote:
sonofjon wrote:
At the risk of spamming, here's how I would do this (using only Fighter):

SR Name BGG Name
wrrlykam wrrlykam

surprise Argghh! Now they'll know my user name, Remy. I was safely anonymous . . . whistle

Just noticed Novaprime. Looking for some payback for +40 to -12 defeat you gave me in season 10 bud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryant Hudson
United States
Cullman
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
Maybe your army comes and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.
mbmbmbmbmb
wrrlykam wrote:

surprise Argghh! Now they'll know my user name, Remy. I was safely anonymous . . . whistle

Just noticed Novaprime. Looking for some payback for +40 to -12 defeat you gave me in season 10 bud.
I'm sure you'll get your payback. I've been horrible in these for the last two or three seasons. It's like I can be chugging along outside of this league in normal random play and then this league's match comes up and I barely look like I know what I'm doing. It's keeping me very humble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Time for round 2

Standings after round 1
Tier: Iron Division: Fighter
Name W L Pct Card Pref
Habibi 1 0 100 V
Vexter 1 0 100 V
wrrlykam 1 0 100 NP
andyhigh 0 0 0 V
DrKnome 0 0 0 V
gamedog 0 0 0 V
matttutor 0 0 0 V
Warbanner 0 0 0 V