Star Realms» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: BGG Star Realms League -- Season 13, Iron Tier, Shuttle Division rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Blitz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 2019 Copper SupporterMicrobadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Fan of Stonemaier Games
Blitzoid over GACNation. Gg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One game left right? The suspense is killing me! :-) Great season all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Eddy
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Liverpool fan - "You'll Never Walk Alone"Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fan
Dunno where ThrrMezaz is at.
Only on round 6 and he isnt even taking a turn a day..............

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blount
United States
Atascadero
CA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Nuclear power professionalMicrobadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fanMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Cardboard Klatch MemberMicrobadge: Glory to Rome Black Box fan
Hello,

The 1 match remaining has no impact on the promotion race. So I wanted to congratulate the 4 people that are all at the top of the list; Jaels, jhunsber, SailingGuy, and SonofPog. Great job guys and all of you will be able to compete in the Tier Championship (in addition, to the one-off Tournament of Champions starting after this season ends).

As for the two promotion spots, I've gone over the head to head matches and I've found that with 2 out of 3 head to head wins each, SonofPog and jhunsber will both receive promotions. To Jaels and SailingGuy, great season, and I wish you all the best of luck next season.

Thank you everyone for playing and we will see you next season!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hunsberger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
StormBlount wrote:
Hello,

The 1 match remaining has no impact on the promotion race. So I wanted to congratulate the 4 people that are all at the top of the list; Jaels, jhunsber, SailingGuy, and SonofPog. Great job guys and all of you will be able to compete in the Tier Championship (in addition, to the one-off Tournament of Champions starting after this season ends).

As for the two promotion spots, I've gone over the head to head matches and I've found that with 2 out of 3 head to head wins each, SonofPog and jhunsber will both receive promotions. To Jaels and SailingGuy, great season, and I wish you all the best of luck next season.

Thank you everyone for playing and we will see you next season!!!
Thanks for running such a smooth season, Dan! You are greatly appreciated.

Bronze, here I come.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Fry
United States
Temperance
MI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My father (circa 1945). He navigated B-24's (5thAF 22ndBG) in the Pacific Theater.
Microbadge: Star Realms fanMicrobadge: Sailing fanMicrobadge: 1805: Sea of Glory fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Yellow Labrador Retriever lover
StormBlount wrote:
So I wanted to congratulate the 4 people that are all at the top of the list; Jaels, jhunsber, SailingGuy, and SonofPog. Great job guys and all of you will be able to compete in the Tier Championship (in addition, to the one-off Tournament of Champions starting after this season ends).
Hi Dan. Thanks for running our division. Much appreciated.

Where do we find out information on both the Tier Championship and the Tournament of Champions? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blount
United States
Atascadero
CA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Nuclear power professionalMicrobadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fanMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Cardboard Klatch MemberMicrobadge: Glory to Rome Black Box fan
Tier Championships here BGG Star Realms League -- Season 13, Tier Championships

&

Tournament of Champions here BGG Star Realms League -- Tournament of Champions discussion thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanks Dan! Great work...

Congrats to Josh, and Jaels & SailingGuy, harsh to miss out on a tiebreaker, GL next season and in the two tournaments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
http://boardgametop10s.com/audio/bg10.xml
badge
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!
Congratulations to the division winners! What an exciting finish to a season!

And a big thanks to my DC for this division for stepping in this season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Luc Simard
Canada
Longueuil
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I love all games!Microbadge: In Memoriam: Chad JensenMicrobadge: Parent of One BoyMicrobadge: ProcrastinationMicrobadge: New England Patriots fan
Son of Pog wrote:
Thanks Dan! Great work...

Congrats to Josh, and Jaels & SailingGuy, harsh to miss out on a tiebreaker, GL next season and in the two tournaments.
Congrats to all for the season. I don't mind missing the cut, considering I lost to most of you guys anyway.

Good luck for the future!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Eddy
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Liverpool fan - "You'll Never Walk Alone"Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fan
ThrrMezaz over Malachite.

Well played.

Thanks for organising the league. Look forward to next season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!
At the risk of stepping on StormDragon's toes, here's the listing in the historical geeklist for this season: Item for Geeklist "BGG Star Realms League -- historical standings and champions" .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
badge

ATTENTION: Jaels - jhunsber - SailingGuy - SonofPog

The 16-player Iron Tier Championship has begun: Re: BGG Star Realms League -- Season 13, Tier Championships.

And don't forget: The Tournament of Champions is right around the corner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11  |