Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Fry
United States
Temperance
MI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My father (circa 1945). He navigated B-24's (5thAF 22ndBG) in the Pacific Theater.
Microbadge: Star Realms fanMicrobadge: Sailing fanMicrobadge: 1805: Sea of Glory fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Yellow Labrador Retriever lover
SailingGuy over neandrothal. GG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blount
United States
Atascadero
CA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Nuclear power professionalMicrobadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fanMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Cardboard Klatch MemberMicrobadge: Glory to Rome Black Box fan
Per Remy's instructions, we'll be starting a new round every 3 days, or earlier if everyone finishes up before then. And 2 days into each round, I'll post a reminder of the games still outstanding.

Two matches remain this round:
jhunsber v. Malachite
ThrrMezaz v. GACNation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hunsberger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Malachite and I are probably a little over half-way into the game. There's not been a lot of big-trade so neither of us have many cards over 4 cost (I don't have any above 3!). I think he has the advantage right now, but it really will come down to card order and combos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hunsberger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
jhunsber over Malachite.

GG! It all came down to you not being able to draw your bases in the last deck, otherwise that game would have turned out much differently I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andro Hsu
United States
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Sorry this is too late for the discussion, but does it make sense to pick a common set of expansion preferences for all divisional matches?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andro Hsu
United States
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
GG SailingGuy--felt I was never quite able to get on my feet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neandrothal wrote:
Sorry this is too late for the discussion, but does it make sense to pick a common set of expansion preferences for all divisional matches?
That would be my personal preference too.. So far I think most games have been 1b,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
http://boardgametop10s.com/audio/bg10.xml
badge
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!
Son of Pog wrote:
neandrothal wrote:
That would be my personal preference too.. So far I think most games have been 1b,
There are divisions in which a particular type is set. But since everybody in this division has said they have no preference, I have not set a preference. This does make for some extra hoop-jumping when challenging ... but on the other hand, everybody you play against should be okay with whatever challenge you choose to issue.

If you would prefer to have consistency across a season for your game type, please feel free to change your preference at the end of the season so that I can account for that next season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aweberman wrote:
Son of Pog wrote:
neandrothal wrote:
There are divisions in which a particular type is set. But since everybody in this division has said they have no preference, I have not set a preference. This does make for some extra hoop-jumping when challenging ... but on the other hand, everybody you play against should be okay with whatever challenge you choose to issue.

If you would prefer to have consistency across a season for your game type, please feel free to change your preference at the end of the season so that I can account for that next season.
Thanks for the response Remy, you're right of course, it is NP so everyone should be happy with whatever is challenged and did make setting up challenges a little tougher but it's the first game so we're all just getting used to it.
But I'm not unhappy at all. Just like to play one set is all, just don't mind which hence NP, but would still like a stable game type. Yes... I want ALL the cake! :-) but it's all good. Bring on round two!

thanks again for the reply and all your hard work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Cardwell
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
ThrrMezaz defeated GACNation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blount
United States
Atascadero
CA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Nuclear power professionalMicrobadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fanMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Cardboard Klatch MemberMicrobadge: Glory to Rome Black Box fan
Round 1 is in the books!!

Standings after round 1
Tier: Iron Division: Shuttle
Name W L Pct Card Pref
Blitzoid 1 0 100 NP
jhunsber 1 0 100 NP
Pavlo 1 0 100 A
SailingGuy 1 0 100 NP
SonofPog 1 0 100 NP
ThrrMezaz 1 0 100 NP
DJStudley 0 1 0 NP
exxodus 0 1 0 NP
GACNation 0 1 0 NP
Jaels 0 1 0 NP
Malachite 0 1 0 NP
neandrothal 0 1 0 NP

And here are the next round's matchups:

Round: 2

Jaels v. Pavlo
DJStudley v. neandrothal
SailingGuy v. Malachite
jhunsber v. GACNation
ThrrMezaz v. exxodus
Blitzoid v. SonofPog

Good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hunsberger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Challenge sent to GACNation. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Fry
United States
Temperance
MI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My father (circa 1945). He navigated B-24's (5thAF 22ndBG) in the Pacific Theater.
Microbadge: Star Realms fanMicrobadge: Sailing fanMicrobadge: 1805: Sea of Glory fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Yellow Labrador Retriever lover
Challenge sent to Malachite. GL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
Microbadge: Wingspan: European ExpansionMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: Terra Mystica fanMicrobadge: Tapestry - Exploration
Invited neandrothal. Have good round, all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Bergmann
Brazil
flag msg tools
Challenge sent to Jaels - 1B. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Challenge sent to blitzoid- 1B - Gl everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SonofPog defeats blitzoid in the closest of games. He had me a 1 authority. GG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Blitz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 2019 Copper SupporterMicrobadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Fan of Stonemaier Games
Son of Pog wrote:
SonofPog defeats blitzoid in the closest of games. He had me a 1 authority. GG.
I hate it when that happens! GG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
blitzoid wrote:
You were so unlucky that final draw... Sorry man, harsh way to lose. Better luck next time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Blitz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 2019 Copper SupporterMicrobadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Fan of Stonemaier Games
Son of Pog wrote:
blitzoid wrote:
You were so unlucky that final draw... Sorry man, harsh way to lose. Better luck next time!
Nah. It's all part of the game! We've all been there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B
United States
Farmingdale
New York
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Tichu fanMicrobadge: BGG Star Realms League CupMicrobadge: Plays Games With FamilyMicrobadge: Soccer fanMicrobadge: Kite Enthusiast
Challenge sent to exxodus. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Blitz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Seriously though. Loving this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Wailes
Australia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Level 01 BGG poster
teg2 wrote:
Challenge sent to exxodus. Good luck!

Challenge accepted and good luck to you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Wailes
Australia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Level 01 BGG poster
Exxodus defeats thrrmezaz The game could have gone either way gg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
Microbadge: Wingspan: European ExpansionMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: Terra Mystica fanMicrobadge: Tapestry - Exploration
DJStudley over neandrothal in an ending that could have gone either way. Good game neandrothal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [11] |