Gut Shot Games
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
www.gutshotgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I like card drafting, I like the theme, the components look great, I love the designer but I'm just not seeing much. Does anyone know how it plays with kids (10) & families?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played about 5 or 6 games with different people (both experienced and unexperienced gamers)and everybody liked it. It is easy to learn, the art is appealing and it plays rather fast because of clearly boxed fases. I think it will play great with kids if the kids play games more often. It will help I think if the kids are a little familiar with drafting. Not necessarily, but you could Sushi Go! first and then go to Treasure Hunter. I'm sure they (and you) will enjoy!

Oh, and the quality of the components is top notch and kids proof
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dirk_M wrote:
Played about 5 or 6 games with different people (both experienced and unexperienced gamers)and everybody liked it. It is easy to learn, the art is appealing and it plays rather fast because of clearly boxed fases. I think it will play great with kids if the kids play games more often. It will help I think if the kids are a little familiar with drafting. Not necessarily, but you could Sushi Go! first and then go to Treasure Hunter. I'm sure they (and you) will enjoy!

Oh, and the quality of the components is top notch and kids proof
For kids, the one thing you want to be sure of is that they can do some math in their head. Figuring out the total of your cards and what you might want to keep from the current hand in the draft can be tricky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls