Subject: Netrunner at BGGCon 2015 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I discussed this with Jeff (one of the BGGCon organizers,
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
). He said that there are some tables perfect for games like Netrunner (and Game of Thrones) in the Maverick Foyer. These are marked with "Card Games" on the convention map. My suggestion is this: let's make that area a default meetup area. If you want to get in some games of Netrunner, go there and see if anyone is around. I plan on hanging out there during at least some of the con and if there's no one there I'll wait around for a while for players. I play both GoT and Netrunner, so players of either game are perfect.

tl;dr - Netrunner meetups throughout the convention in the Maverick Foyer. Stop in and see if people are playing and wait around for a bit (maybe rebuild a deck or two) if people aren't there.

If you'd like to set up specific meeting times for players, please use this thread. I know many of us have varying schedules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maui Chris
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Valentino Rossi Fan
badge
get this ball
Microbadge: San Francisco 49ers fanMicrobadge: San Francisco Giants fanMicrobadge: PeaceMicrobadge: Android: Netrunner fan - Criminals Microbadge: I speak Californian
i hope to see you there Trent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Nimocks
United States
Fayetteville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up.