Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

BGG» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Indonesia

Subject: Any gamers in Jakarta? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hi there,

I just moved to Jakarta for some months and I'm looking for people that gather to play stuff :)

I like to play almost everything.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Andrew
Indonesia
Bandung
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Seasons fanMicrobadge: Puerto Rico fanMicrobadge: Super Smash Bros. fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Christian
hey it's you again

so you're in Jakarta now? there are meetups there every night, i think. you might get faster response if you post in facebook group "Indoboardgames Group"

good luck and happy gaming!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hehehe, I flow like water, never knowing where I will be next :P

I will look for that group, thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mustafa
Indonesia
Tangerang Selatan
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: I love Stefan Feld!Microbadge: Descent 2nd Edition fanMicrobadge: I've played games in Indonesia
if you happened to be in Serpong area (west outside Jakarta area) you can dropped by to Minions Boardgame Cafe
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
designer
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
Avatar
Microbadge: Underwater Cities fanMicrobadge: The 7th Continent fanMicrobadge: Dice Throne Season 2 fanMicrobadge: Hand of Fate: Ordeals fan!Microbadge: I witnessed the Epochalypse!
pulpapocalipsis wrote:
Hi there,

I just moved to Jakarta for some months and I'm looking for people that gather to play stuff

I like to play almost everything.
Hi, I just added you to our group.
Welcome! Feel free to ask anything and join in our meetups.
Are you staying or visiting only?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thinkbeyond wrote:
if you happened to be in Serpong area (west outside Jakarta area) you can dropped by to Minions Boardgame Cafe :)
Um, can you provide me the exact address so I can check? :)

I'm staying in Jakarta Selatan but I can move around.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vardamir wrote:
pulpapocalipsis wrote:
Hi there,

I just moved to Jakarta for some months and I'm looking for people that gather to play stuff :)

I like to play almost everything.
Hi, I just added you to our group.
Welcome! Feel free to ask anything and join in our meetups.
Are you staying or visiting only?
I'm staying for three months. I will drop by one of your meetings when I know my way around Jakarta better :)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mustafa
Indonesia
Tangerang Selatan
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: I love Stefan Feld!Microbadge: Descent 2nd Edition fanMicrobadge: I've played games in Indonesia
pulpapocalipsis wrote:
thinkbeyond wrote:
if you happened to be in Serpong area (west outside Jakarta area) you can dropped by to Minions Boardgame Cafe
Um, can you provide me the exact address so I can check?

I'm staying in Jakarta Selatan but I can move around.
the address is: Minions & Co
Jalan Boulevard BSD Timur, Serpong, Tangerang
(in front of Eka Hospital)

check their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MinionsandCo/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gardi Nyo
msg tools
Ada yang tau dimana bisa beli game ini ?

External image
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dany Aditya
Indonesia
Jakarta Selatan
JKT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
Microbadge: I love getting GeekMail!Microbadge: Vital Lacerda fanMicrobadge: Black Vienna FanMicrobadge: Fan of Stonemaier GamesMicrobadge: Plays Games with Spouse
Wow. If you're staying in Jakarta Selatan. We have this small board-game group in Kalibata City. Send me a geek mail if you want to play with us .

pulpapocalipsis wrote:
thinkbeyond wrote:
if you happened to be in Serpong area (west outside Jakarta area) you can dropped by to Minions Boardgame Cafe
Um, can you provide me the exact address so I can check?

I'm staying in Jakarta Selatan but I can move around.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mika Bucki
Belgium
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Pinky & The Brain fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Obey the hypnotic powers of my beanie propeller.Microbadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Suffers from Psychomagnesis - I attract crazy women
Hi all,

I've arrived in Jakarta one year ago with a decent collection of games (on the medium to heavy side), I live in Cipete/Kemang area, and (let's not fake it) I'm a now desperate to meet new gaming friends close-by. I'm willing to offer free chocolate bars, neck-massage, a comfortable chair with poolside view, and cool beverage to anyone able and interested to play a mid-weight Euro, like twice a month and crack a few geek jokes on the side. I do however need to play reds.

I could even roll with a decent Mario kart player, gosh I'm down to considering playing Settlers or Ticket to ride, again. Target crowd would be 30-50 years old, preferably French or English speaking, but I cannot afford to be picky, if you have good hygiene, and do not drool on gaming material, you are welcome too.

Please apply. Please shake

Kind regards, Michael
PS: PM for details...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
designer
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
Avatar
Microbadge: Underwater Cities fanMicrobadge: The 7th Continent fanMicrobadge: Dice Throne Season 2 fanMicrobadge: Hand of Fate: Ordeals fan!Microbadge: I witnessed the Epochalypse!
adamanthys wrote:
Hi all,

I've arrived in Jakarta one year ago with a decent collection of games (on the medium to heavy side), I live in Cipete/Kemang area, and (let's not fake it) I'm a now desperate to meet new gaming friends close-by. I'm willing to offer free chocolate bars, neck-massage, a comfortable chair with poolside view, and cool beverage to anyone able and interested to play a mid-weight Euro, like twice a month and crack a few geek jokes on the side. I do however need to play reds.

I could even roll with a decent Mario kart player, gosh I'm down to considering playing Settlers or Ticket to ride, again. Target crowd would be 30-50 years old, preferably French or English speaking, but I cannot afford to be picky, if you have good hygiene, and do not drool on gaming material, you are welcome too.

Please apply. Please shake

Kind regards, Michael
PS: PM for details...
Hi Michael,
worry not, we have plenty of spots around Jakarta area.
Since you are on Kemang, that falls into South Jakarta, I am not really familiar with that area, but I think there's one in Kuningan and Kalibata.

If you are interested, maybe you can join our Facebook community, you can check and maybe communicate more easily with Facebook.

Go to facebook and search us: Indoboardgames Group.
We also have marketplace group in Facebook, strictly for trade, buy and sell games: Indo Board Games Marketplace.

Feel free and welcome.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koko N S
Indonesia
Jakarta Timur
DKI JAKARTA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Microbadge: 2015 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2016 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2017 Secret Santa participant Microbadge: 2018 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Santa participant
adamanthys wrote:
Hi all,

I've arrived in Jakarta one year ago with a decent collection of games (on the medium to heavy side), I live in Cipete/Kemang area, and (let's not fake it) I'm a now desperate to meet new gaming friends close-by. I'm willing to offer free chocolate bars, neck-massage, a comfortable chair with poolside view, and cool beverage to anyone able and interested to play a mid-weight Euro, like twice a month and crack a few geek jokes on the side. I do however need to play reds.

I could even roll with a decent Mario kart player, gosh I'm down to considering playing Settlers or Ticket to ride, again. Target crowd would be 30-50 years old, preferably French or English speaking, but I cannot afford to be picky, if you have good hygiene, and do not drool on gaming material, you are welcome too.

Please apply. Please shake

Kind regards, Michael
PS: PM for details...

Hi, Michael

there's actually a monthly meetup near your area.

"Play Jakarta "
https://www.meetup.com/Play-Jakarta/

it's a monthly meetup, you could contact the organizer and join them.

and also like Kris said, you can join our Facebook group to find more friends there.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mika Bucki
Belgium
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Pinky & The Brain fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Obey the hypnotic powers of my beanie propeller.Microbadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Suffers from Psychomagnesis - I attract crazy women
Thanks to both, will do!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls