Popular Tags: [View All]
David Mason
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the old Dead Horse...

I get that a CM React (played by another player from outside the CM hand) effectively burns the CM action/Effect for a round of combat, turning play over to the Raiding Party player to execute an action. However, what about when the CM himself plays a CM React or the Raiding Party plays a react on a character or other card during combat? Does that expend his (the CM or RP player) next combat action for the round as well, or may one of the RP (or a monster) still attack?

I also get that Reacts are once per turn, i.e. once per combat. And, also, if a react activates a monster or RP character for an attack - I count that as that character/monster's attack for the round of combat.

I never thought that Reacts played by the actual CM or the RP counted against your round combat action, but now I am having doubts for some reason.

Anyone?

Love this game, btw. Despite all the frustrations with the rules, my brother, wife, and myself have ALWAYS had a blast playing it, but we're all pretty chill players and I put a lot of effort into maintaining a turn guide for everyone. Now I'm wondering if it needs an edit.

Kind of sad to see the AEG forums finally dropped their backlog of Tomb discussions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls