Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Dick
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
mb
Hi.
The artwork in this game is awesome, but when i opened the game and browsed through the cards, i was kind of disappointed about the card stock they used. it is one of the thinnest stock i have ever seen in a card game, and the cards have sharp edges from being cut and they are all borderless and get easily damaged on the edges. Also they dont shuffle well because they are kind of sticky/dusty.

I was hoping for Dixit quality cards, or the card stock of the original polish version. But i guess, they had to save costs somewhere in this game, since the other components a so nice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thin? Get back to me when you play the USAopoly version of Nefarious [though they are currently fixing the problem] but those cards will literally disintegrate in front of your eyes.

I will admit, the cards do have a weird texture that makes it hard to shuffle, but it's a minor gripe. There is much shuffling that needs to happen so I don't mind [outside of the dream cards].

I find the clock to be a weird design -- as I just don't see stand after multiple uses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Avery
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One card split on first insertion into the screen, but I would blame the screen more than the card. It's a clean split though and can't really be noticed. Those pockets are far too tight on first use. I dug some old Mythos CCG spare cards and now store it with two Mythos cards per pocket. Makes things much smoother come game time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.