Simon Silva Jr.
United States
Carol Stream
IL
flag msg tools
badge
Look Sir!...Sand.
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed my rss feed of Geeklists has been having a feed error over the last five days or so.
When I click on the rss feed icon for all of my subscriptions the only one with an error is the Geeklists one. It show a "Missing Template Name" error.

I have tried resetting the settings for it in preferences but it still has the error.

This is similar to another thread but that thread doesn't mention the error.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

-Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
"The raised fist logo may represent unity or solidarity, generally with oppressed peoples."
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...
I'm unable to reproduce this error. Can you share a link where you are seeing this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Silva Jr.
United States
Carol Stream
IL
flag msg tools
badge
Look Sir!...Sand.
mbmbmbmbmb
The behavior stopped soon after I posted this request. My RSS feed updated with almost everything unread and now it behaves like it should after marking the already read items as read again.

I assumed you guys fixed it so I was coming here to thank you.

I cannot reproduce it either, now.

So if you did something, thank you very much!

If not, I will open another request with a link if it ever happens again.

Thanks again for the response!

-Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ponsonby Britt, OBE
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was not sure whether to start a new thread, but I have been experiencing this issue as well. There have been occasions where the list works for a few days. But the majority of the time (weeks / months) "Missing Template name" is the norm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls