Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Spahr
United States
Winterport
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I went out to my FLGS last night and purchased a booster box for SWSB (I can't afford to buy them by the case). Upon opening it I was quite pleased to have pulled an Imperial Star Destroyer, Darth Vader's Tie, and a B-Wing, all in the same box. This was easily the best pull I have ever gotten and it got me wondering...

What was your best single booster box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joaquim Freitas
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Now that I come to think on that...
After buying about 12 booster boxes, probably the best was the one I bought two days ago...

I've got: Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Interdictor Cruiser, and Darth Vader's TIE Advanced...

But one side note...
After all these boosters, I STILL didn't have a single TIE Fighter!
And it is supposed to be «common»...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Maddening
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really lucky with one box and got Luke's X-Wing, a basic X-Wing, an Ace A-Wing, and a Nebulon-B Frigate (best ship in the game, I tellya!). Sweet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cherry
Canada
North Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
Obligitory Smart-Ass Comment Here
badge
Shhhhhhhh!
mbmbmbmb
jeremyffg wrote:
I was really lucky with one box and got Luke's X-Wing, a basic X-Wing, an Ace A-Wing, and a Nebulon-B Frigate (best ship in the game, I tellya!). Sweet.

Wow. I really dislike my Nebulon-B Frigate. To each their own I suppose.

My best box had an Interdicor and the Wild Karrde, ace y-wing, ace geonosian, sorosub, tie bomber, and Awing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.