Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Allen Czysz
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Feudal fanMicrobadge: Helionox: The Last Sunset fanMicrobadge: Pocket Landship fanMicrobadge: Scythe fanMicrobadge: Hnefatafl fan
I'd like to create a 30 day contest to design cover art for a PnP game I designed. The game will not be sold, it will be a free print and play added to BGG soon.

Can I create a contest like this, do I need Admin approval?

30 day contest, 2 categories: "People's Choice" (using a poll), and "my choice" (picked by me). 100GG for 1st place and 25GG for 2nd in each category.

Please educate me on what I need to do to make this happen.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Best to geekmail Octavian

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/community_rules

Quote:
Unofficial Contests

Contests are a fun way to engage the community. If you are thinking of running a contest please be mindful of the following:

You MUST geekmail the Community Manager with the subject line "CONTEST" to receive permission before running any contest on the site to ensure it conforms to the site rules. Your contest is likely to be approved as long as the contest is not promotional or you are not otherwise personally benefiting from it.

Requiring users to give a thumb to a geeklist, thread, or similar content as part of participating in the contest or in return for any other compensation is not allowed.

Failure to meet these requirements may result in the contest being deleted without warning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Allen Czysz
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Feudal fanMicrobadge: Helionox: The Last Sunset fanMicrobadge: Pocket Landship fanMicrobadge: Scythe fanMicrobadge: Hnefatafl fan
Thanks.

Geekmail-ed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls