Popular Tags: [View All]
Karan R
India
Mumbai
flag msg tools
It's Karan, not Karen!
badge
*Nyan*
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...
When playing with 2 players, if we quest 4 and 2 leadership each and have travelled to locations that need 2 and 3 tokens each

Do we:
1. P1 completes his location with 2 and places 2 on main quest, P2 places 2 on his location
2. P1 completes his location then places rest on P2s location before they are able to place on the main quest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed T
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Fields of Fire fanMicrobadge: Pericles fanMicrobadge: Games Receiving the Calandale Video Treatment fanMicrobadge: COIN fanMicrobadge: Commands & Colors Ancients fan
nukeu666 wrote:
When playing with 2 players, if we quest 4 and 2 leadership each and have travelled to locations that need 2 and 3 tokens each

Do we:
1. P1 completes his location with 2 and places 2 on main quest, P2 places 2 on his location
2. P1 completes his location then places rest on P2s location before they are able to place on the main quest?
Are you traveling to more than one location? You can't do that unless the quest specifically says you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Star Wars: Outer Rim fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Outer Rim fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Outer Rim fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Outer Rim fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Outer Rim fan
You can only have one active location at a time (unless a card or quest ability says otherwise). Players do not have their own locations to travel to.

When determining if you succeed at the quest, you add both players' willpower totals together and compare that to the total threat in the staging area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karan R
India
Mumbai
flag msg tools
It's Karan, not Karen!
badge
*Nyan*
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...
Oh, I thought in 2 players, each player can travel to an individual location
That clears up things

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls