Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The people doing the demos at conventions this year stated that they will be encouraging the community to submit scenarios that will be posted later. Is there a chance that we will see an official template with icons, artwork, and backgrounds that we can produce quality scenario sheets with? Other games have done this and I think there is potential for this to be really big.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
designer
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
The gold standard for something like this would be Fantasy Flight's X-wing Mission Control web app.

Aside from that, It wouldn't be that hard to put together a photoshop template to replicate the setup diagrams found in the book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well, the FAQ is certainly taking a long time to appear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cook
United States
Spanaway
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to see some way of making and sharing scenarios. The sand box style of the game lends itself to this and a template would make it a lot easier for Pretzel Games to encourage the community to increase the amount of content for their game! Subscribing to see when something new pops up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Seymour
United States
St. Louis
MO
flag msg tools
badge
Putting humans in charge of the earth, is the cosmic equivalence of letting Eddie Murphy direct.
mbmbmbmbmb
armoredgear7 wrote:
The gold standard for something like this would be Fantasy Flight's X-wing Mission Control web app.

Aside from that, It wouldn't be that hard to put together a photoshop template to replicate the setup diagrams found in the book.

Would you mind creating that for us then? If it is too much work then I totally understand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ector Babonden
msg tools
mbmb
A Photoshop template for this game will be a great thing...a game based on scenarios can grow faster in the comunity with custom user content!
I hope in something for the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Melnarik
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We like coming up with our own scenarios, but an official way to create/submit would be AMAZING.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.