Hide
2 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: KDM in Cleveland, OH (West side) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan the Mysterious
msg tools

So I'm the happy receipent of a copy of KDM, and while i have a regular gaming group, I'm not sure how long this will claim the table and Im looking for something a bit more regular.

I live around Parma, and am looking for some interested people to play either at Gamers Haven or Recess in North Olmstead, probably during the day Saturday or Sundays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pfenning
msg tools
Wish I had seen this sooner! I also have this amazing game on hand and have been looking for a group to play with. I currently have a solo campaign going, and 2 other campaigns with friends and family, and can't get enough. I live in North Olmsted so if you are ever looking to play let me know. Also there is a cool bar that opened up in Lakewood called sidequest that is a perfect spot to play. You can rent games from them and enjoy draught beer!

Send me a PM and we can exchange contact info.

-Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.