Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » General

Subject: what could be done for the end game of legacy by the makers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john Parkinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As the stickers etc can be picked off the board at the and of the game and any written notes can be covered (or even use pencil)why does the maker not bring out a expansion which I suggest for about half the cost of a new game, with A new set of cards (if you tear them up)legacy cards and a new set of secret packs. The pawns, board and cubes etc could then be reused. they then could do this over and over without us buying a new game from start with all the spare parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle A
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking about this also.

I am imagining a sticker reset sheet. "Blank" stickers to cover the old ones (I am thinking the glue leftover from removed stickers could be problematic), so that you can start a new. then a whole new package containing the dossiers and fresh sticker sheet. not sure how the 8 packs would be handled (haven't even played my first game yet so I don't know what is in any of them.

On the flip side, I am excited to check out all the extras once I finish the game. maybe there are cool components or cards, or I don't even know what, that I can incorporate into non-legacy pandemic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Rodriguez
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Excellent idea, throw in more bonus legacy elements and it would sell!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john Parkinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have already removed some stickers as I played wrong at the first attempt and they including the glue come off fairly easy as the board has a fairly sheen surface.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cable
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slingshot1100 wrote:
I have already removed some stickers as I played wrong at the first attempt and they including the glue come off fairly easy as the board has a fairly sheen surface.
The stickers even come off the character cards and the city cards easily. I removed all of my stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls