Popular Tags: [View All]
Art Vandelay
Canada
100 Mile House
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Just curious if the metal credit tokens are included in all copies of the game? or just the kickstarter copies?

Thanks ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Brooklyn Center
Minnesota
flag msg tools
fbi_boy wrote:
Just curious if the metal credit tokens are included in all copies of the game? or just the kickstarter copies?

Thanks ninja

All copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Vandelay
Canada
100 Mile House
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Neat, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Brooklyn Center
Minnesota
flag msg tools
fbi_boy wrote:
Neat, thanks!

And thank you for your generous donation!

To earn my keep, let me also go ahead and tell you what are the Kickstarter bonuses:

6 Extra Products: These give you a little more variety in the products. Some of them are a little extra challenging and you might only use them if you were really wanting to mix things up.

6 Extra Pilots: This is another alien race which can pilot any freighter (there is still a maximum of one of each type of freighter, though), with special powers:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1342877/neutral-pilots-stre...

Ether Ore expansion: An expansion to the game that involves special ores which can be used for different products/actions.

None of these are "exclusive" to Kickstarter, but it sounds like it's likely that only the Ether Ore expansion will see a full retail release (probably if the game sells well enough). The extra products and pilots are promos. I don't think they've stated this, but I'd guess they might sell some extra ones from the print run direct from their website or through the BGG store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.