BGG» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Subscribed to a developer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lior A
France
flag msg tools
Hello,
Is it possible to subscribe to a developer or company and be alerted when a new game/bgg entry is submitted?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
Invergowrie (Armidale)
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
Microbadge: Northside Gamers GuildMicrobadge: The Crew: The Quest For Planet 9 fanMicrobadge: Board games keep me youngMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: I design board games... poorly.
Yes, it is possible to subscribe to a designer or publisher, but you'll only be alerted if they post information like announcing a new game or if anyone posts links to their games or about the designer/publisher.

Be warned, if you choose a popular publisher or designer, you may find the number of threads can be overwhelming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
You can even 'subscribe' to any individual upon BGG, as well, through their "drop-down menu" selection process. The 'triangle'-icon to the RIGHT just beneath of their USER-name there when displayed, is how to access this. The "bettered" GEKES shall even bestow 'Buddy'-status, in order to view theirs and maintain constant source(s) of whatever. These will "drop away" anyway after a month, unless YOU can determine that 'duration' for them to remain *annotated*.

Now, what about with their usual layout for n00bz visiting the site here, and in which a smallish photo for the PERSON chosen/hovered-at is made displayed now? Where is the "meme-bemoan-oh" for THAT?!? How come W-E-alls can't become "officially notified" for "thus"? While they can inform 'moi' about some dumb-, and yet NOT: "How Come"; even?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls