Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Lantern Set minis question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Kingdom Death: Monster fanMicrobadge: Mansions of Madness fanMicrobadge: Descent 2nd Edition fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fan
I was trying to make latern kits with the same pose as the "original ones":

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0265/0051/files/724f69359f...

But the shoulder pads are too close to the arms, I mean, you cant even set the arms in the correct spot.

Any of you had any success trying the same or even different poses, if so, please be son kind to add a picture =)

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Platinum Image UploaderMicrobadge: In love with my spouseMicrobadge: 10 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?
Usually, you install the arms first. After they dry, you glue the pads to the arms. I did this for all of armor sets and it allows for various poses.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Kingdom Death: Monster fanMicrobadge: Mansions of Madness fanMicrobadge: Descent 2nd Edition fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fan
Did you finish one of those lantern ones? The shoulder pads are a "big poncho" not singular shoulder pads. So yeah im used to place the arms first and after that the shoulder pads but with this kit the only position allowed for the arms seems to be pointing to the floor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls