Subject: Two unique game events in Athens, GA at The Rook & Pawn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rook And Pawn
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Quick heads up to BGG about two pretty cool events going on this month at The Rook & Pawn, a new board game cafe in downtown Athens:

Wednesday November 18th, 7pm: Game Night with Reformation Brewery - for those tired of beer/food pairings, we're pairing beers and board games (plus food) with Georgia's own Reformation: http://reformationgamenight.eventbrite.com/

Friday November 27th: help us start a new Athens Thanksgiving tradition and play board games for 24 hours straight on Black Friday as part of the Extra Life program to benefit Children's Healthcare of Atlanta! www.extra-life.org/participant/rooknpawn

We also have an expanding slate of other great events including Magic Draft Mondays, Happy Hour Trivia on Tuesday, Pathfinder events and more - find all the details at our website: therookandpawn.com

Tim Kelly
The Rook & Pawn
Athens, GA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Massey
United States
Teachey
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Casual wargamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a link to your website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
McDonough
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JackFlash wrote:
rooknpawn wrote:
We also have an expanding slate of other great events including Magic Draft Mondays, Happy Hour Trivia on Tuesday, Pathfinder events and more - find all the details at our website: therookandpawn.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
McDonough
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JackFlash wrote:
.....must....prevent....myself....from.....making.....UGA.....grad....joke......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ogden Morrow
United States
Canton
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to getting my board game and Reformation fix in two times this month! I'll be at Reformation's monthly game night next week AND I'll be at The Rook and Pawn for this event. Looking forward to my first visit to your store!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rook And Pawn
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
sjliver wrote:
JackFlash wrote:
.....must....prevent....myself....from.....making.....UGA.....grad....joke......

I would post a witty gif or link in rebuttal but I can't figure these durn machines out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rook And Pawn
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
theGWN wrote:
Looking forward to getting my board game and Reformation fix in two times this month! I'll be at Reformation's monthly game night next week AND I'll be at The Rook and Pawn for this event. Looking forward to my first visit to your store!
Can't wait for you to check it out! We are so happy with how it turned out and feel like its a great (and different) addition to downtown Athens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls