Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmodee wrote:
Hi Anarchosyn,

The scenarios are planned for release next year and should be available in the USA. However, it is too early at this time to say the exact date of the release.

Thank you for your interest in the game,

Jean-Charles (JC) Dorais
PR and AsmOPlay associate

I reached out to Asmodee today, and was given this as a response. Yeah, not much, but better than the last news I read.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
Canada
Hamilton
ON
flag msg tools
Thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.
badge
With the birth of the BOARD GAMES Persona, you have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anarchosyn wrote:
Asmodee wrote:
Hi Anarchosyn,

The scenarios are planned for release next year and should be available in the USA. However, it is too early at this time to say the exact date of the release.

Thank you for your interest in the game,

Jean-Charles (JC) Dorais
PR and AsmOPlay associate

I reached out to Asmodee today, and was given this as a response. Yeah, not much, but better than the last news I read.
I had heard January 2016 a while back, but I can't remember the source. I'm guessing given the lack of news recently, it's been pushed back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sassycat wrote:

I had heard January 2016 a while back, but I can't remember the source. I'm guessing given the lack of news recently, it's been pushed back.

Might it have been this link?

If so, at least we now know they plan to release them in English.. eventually.. maybe. I hope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hulsebus
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. From time to time I wonder if there's been an update I've missed, so it's nice to know I'm as much to date as can be for the time being.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bretsch
United States
University City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the link showing the plan to release expansion in January 2016.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1369079/expansions-plan...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls