Fluxx Promo Cards» Forums » General

Subject: Fluxx Promos I'd Love To Have rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Sushi loverMicrobadge: Sushi loverMicrobadge: Sushi loverMicrobadge: Sushi loverMicrobadge: Sushi lover
If anyone is reading this board, and has any promos they want to get rid of, here's a list of the ones I am looking for, and would send a couple bucks your way if you want to part with them. Some of these are pretty old, so I don't know how much luck I'm going to have, but I'd really love the first two the most. Thanks for any help you can provide!

One, Two, Five!
Start the Clock
Tarts
The Robot
Time Travel
To Sleep Or Not To Sleep
Foam Brain
Cake

Edit: If anyone comes across this, I am no longer looking for Fluxx promo cards. I over-fluxxed myself by almost doubling the size of the standard deck with promos, which made it fun for a bit, then it just dragged on and became unbearable. So I got rid of everything, and am just going with Monty Python Fluxx and the 8 extra cards made specifically for that deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Sushi loverMicrobadge: Sushi loverMicrobadge: Sushi loverMicrobadge: Sushi loverMicrobadge: Sushi lover
Thanks to a generous user, I was able to get Start the Clock!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taed Wynnell
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite one is from the Batman set and is a Two-Face card that comes with a relevant coin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Fernandez
United States
South Amboy
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I read your post about "over-Fluxx-ing". I believe that I am doing the same thing that you did! I first collected every original version number of Fluxx, then I found and collected every themed version of it as well. I then set out to collect as many of the PROMO cards and Expansion Sets that I could find. I am finding the same thing that you did. Playing with ALL of the PROMO cards available makes for a very tedious, long, and not-fun game! It would be much better to make a "Meta-Rule" for using PROMO CARDS and Expansion Sets...

"There shall be a strict limit of adding a total of up to 12 additional cards to the original deck of cards that came with this deck. Then, after the game is over, those "additional" PROMO and Expansion cards shall be removed from the original deck so as to leave the original deck of cards in its original condition and content. With each new game played with these cards, the players may again choose up to 12 additional cards to add to the original deck."

Maybe Andy will read this and design and publish this new "Meta-Rule" card!! Haha!

Now, seriously...I'm still looking for the Adventure Time Fluxx PROMO Card, "Wish Orb" if anyone knows where I could obtain it. Many thanks for your help!

- Ed Fernandez
ehf0528@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
Yeah, a while back I got rid of my standard Fluxx and all of the promos. I went with Monty Python Fluxx and the only promos I have now are the three Monty Python ones. If they happen to make anymore MP promos, I'll get them, otherwise I am leaving the rest out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls